Role-Play Area

Neveah nodded and smiled wrapping an arm around his waist. "Same with you." she replied and looked at the mall. She remembered the time she had last came here. It was to get herself a few t shirts from Hot Topic. @Slendy

Neveah nodded and smiled wrapping an arm around his waist. "Same with you." she replied and looked at the mall. She remembered the time she had last came here. It was to get herself a few t shirts from Hot Topic. @Slendy

Austin looked around but didn't find a place that quite interested him. "Oh, look! There is a snack stand." He said dragging her over to it. "Look, here is some gummy bears."

Anna smiled as Austin pulled the girl off to go outside. She loved the idea of them being togther. Anna thought it would be best to sit in the back and people watch.

Delzmore was sitting in the row behind her when he noticed her. He smiled and tapped her head. "Hey, do you know what the lady is saying? I have no idea what she is talking about."

Anna felt someone tapping on her shoulder so, she looked behind her and saw a boy that looked around her age. He was clearly saying something. It looked like he was saying she or something like that. "I am so sorry. I didn't hear what you were saying" She said pulling her headphones out of her ears. Her smiled grew a little bit more when she took a second to take in is features. "I was listening to Permanent Vacation by 5 Seconds of Summer." She said sighing with a smile still plastered on her face.

Anna felt someone tapping on her shoulder so, she looked behind her and saw a boy that looked around her age. He was clearly saying something. It looked like he was saying she or something like that. "I am so sorry. I didn't hear what you were saying" She said pulling her headphones out of her ears. Her smiled grew a little bit more when she took a second to take in is features. "I was listening to Permanent Vacation by 5 Seconds of Summer." She said sighing with a smile still plastered on her face.

"Oh, really now? That is an..interesting choice. But what I was asking if you have any idea what the lady on stage is saying. I am confused." Delzmore said chuckling. "I don't really listen to people who say uninteresting things. Which is why teachers and me have a bad time together..hahaha." He said grinning. "You look nice by the way. Your headphones look great. I have Beats at my house."

(I'm gonna be charging my phone, so I'll respond when I am able to)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, really now? That is an..interesting choice. But what I was asking if you have any idea what the lady on stage is saying. I am confused." Delzmore said chuckling. "I don't really listen to people who say uninteresting things. Which is why teachers and me have a bad time together..hahaha." He said grinning. "You look nice by the way. Your headphones look great. I have Beats at my house."

"Well, my teachers don't like me either, because I hum when I think. And thanks about the headphones, I don't go any where with out them." Anna said smiling. He looks nice, I think that me and him are going to be friends Anna thought. "Oh, my god. I think my manners ditched me. My name is Anna but, people call me Ann or Shay." Anna said chucking at her lame excuse for a joke. "Also the things the Lady is saying, you probably won't even need to know." She smiled as she talked.

"Well, my teachers don't like me either, because I hum when I think. And thanks about the headphones, I don't go any where with out them." Anna said smiling. He looks nice, I think that me and him are going to be friends Anna thought. "Oh, my god. I think my manners ditched me. My name is Anna but, people call me Ann or Shay." Anna said chucking at her lame excuse for a joke. "Also the things the Lady is saying, you probably won't even need to know." She smiled as she talked.

"Nice to meet you, Shay. My name is Delzmore. You can call me Delzmore or Delz, whichever suits you." He said grinning. He felt a smile on his face as she spoke about what the lady was saying. "Wow, that is good. I wasn't gonna listen either way, so thanks for the heads up." Delzmore said smiling but deep inside felt sadness. His eyes showed he was happy and excited but his heart was low since he was still feeling as if yesterday his sister was brutally murdered. 

"Your welcome." Anna said in reply. "Wait, are you ok?" She asked when she realized his face looked like he was sad. "Actually, Delz. You don't have to answer that. Cause I have my secrets and you have yours." She said with a sad grin. It's not common knowledge that her parents were rich, and she hopes that it would stay a secret. Her parents never let her sing or do music, the one thing she has always wanted in life. Instead they made her do all things she could do that could cause her to be good at running a business. All the sounded not feeling Anna didn't feel so bubbly anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back