Role-Play Area

"Your welcome." Anna said in reply. "Wait, are you ok?" She asked when she realized his face looked like he was sad. "Actually, Delz. You don't have to answer that. Cause I have my secrets and you have yours." She said with a sad grin. It's not common knowledge that her parents were rich, and she hopes that it would stay a secret. Her parents never let her sing or do music, the one thing she has always wanted in life. Instead they made her do all things she could do that could cause her to be good at running a business. All the sounded not feeling Anna didn't feel so bubbly anymore.

Delzmore looked at her then smiled before laughing at her words. "Am I okay? I am great. Never been better." He said smiling then patted her head. "You don't need to worry about me. There is never a day I feel down because I always have the ground pushing me up!" Delzmore said with excitement in his voice before starting to see everyone leave. "Umm, are you okay with me following you? I don't know where everyone is going."

Lucy began to arrive to the school she was wearing a gray hoodie and jeans her hair was straightened and was wearing a fox ear hat. She walked to school with her messenger bag on her right shoulder she had a blank expression when she walked into the school showing no emotion at all she heard the announcement to head to the auditorium she began to head there immediately. She looked around still having the same expression though nervous of not knowing who to talk to and what to do.

Des frowned as the meeting was over and shuffled, out of the room like everyone else. "Hey little sis~" a male voice yelled in a singsongy voice am safes felt someone yank her backwards by the hood of her sweatshirt. "Gah!" Des yelped and stared, now face to face with her step-brother Jon. "Asshole..." She growled and was shoved back into lockers as Jon glared angrily at her. "Shut it, you know daddy loves me more~"  he laughed and playfully smacked her across the face and yanked on her hair 

"I am okay with you following me, though it's , more like are you ok following me? Cause' I'm going to the music room. I want to go see if it changed any from last year. Your new right?" Ann said while jumping out of her seat. She felt so much better after Delzmore told her that he was a ok. She grabbed his and started to walk to the music room. "Oh, I never did tell you something. I want to be a singer in a rock band or maybe a solo career." She giggled.

Des frowned as the meeting was over and shuffled, out of the room like everyone else. "Hey little sis~" a male voice yelled in a singsongy voice am safes felt someone yank her backwards by the hood of her sweatshirt. "Gah!" Des yelped and stared, now face to face with her step-brother Jon. "Asshole..." She growled and was shoved back into lockers as Jon glared angrily at her. "Shut it, you know daddy loves me more~"  he laughed and playfully smacked her across the face and yanked on her hair 

As Delzmore was walking out of the Auditorium, he noticed a guy was hitting a girl over by the lockers. His senses immediately kicked in and he swiftly walked over to them. Without saying a word, he punched Jon in the face and kicked him in the head. "Hey, are you okay? Why was he hurting you?" Delzmore asked looking at Des then looked at Anna. "Sorry, had to do this." He said smiling then looked back to Des. "I am here to help if you need it." 

@Mouseemouse @TheRadioactiveArtist

Under a minute a group of teens had surrounded the two and were chanting "fight! Fight! Fight!" Des's eyes widen as she held her arms out trying to protect her face from Jon's beatings but pretty soon she was curled up on the ground crying "leave me alone!"

Under a minute a group of teens had surrounded the two and were chanting "fight! Fight! Fight!" Des's eyes widen as she held her arms out trying to protect her face from Jon's beatings but pretty soon she was curled up on the ground crying "leave me alone!"

Delzmore looked at Jon then started to punch his face several times before slamming his skull straight into the ground. He continued till he saw Jon's eyes roll in the back of his head. "This is what you get for hurting her!" Delzmore said then slammed his head into the lockers before hugging Des. "Everything is okay, he is not going to be hurting you anymore. Come with me. Please." He said picking her up and quickly brought her to a quieter place. Once they were clear of everyone, he placed her down then spoke. "I am sorry he hit you, he is no man if he does that."

Delzmore looked at Jon then started to punch his face several times before slamming his skull straight into the ground. He continued till he saw Jon's eyes roll in the back of his head. "This is what you get for hurting her!" Delzmore said then slammed his head into the lockers before hugging Des. "Everything is okay, he is not going to be hurting you anymore. Come with me. Please." He said picking her up and quickly brought her to a quieter place. Once they were clear of everyone, he placed her down then spoke. "I am sorry he hit you, he is no man if he does that."

Des coughed and wiped blood from her mouth "fuck off! I could've handled it! He was just messing around!" 

As Delzmore was walking out of the Auditorium, he noticed a guy was hitting a girl over by the lockers. His senses immediately kicked in and he swiftly walked over to them. Without saying a word, he punched Jon in the face and kicked him in the head. "Hey, are you okay? Why was he hurting you?" Delzmore asked looking at Des then looked at Anna. "Sorry, had to do this." He said smiling then looked back to Des. "I am here to help if you need it." 

@Mouseemouse @TheRadioactiveArtist

"Hey, don't say sorry. I would have done the same. Also are you ok? Can you walk?" Anna rambled while panicking. She had never been good with these things. So, instead of getting in the way she thought it would be a good idea just to go to the music room. She saw a girl about 5 inches taller than her wondering the halls looking kinda of lost. "Hey, you in the black! Do you need help? Or something?" Anna called to the girl.

@MrNeko

Des coughed and wiped blood from her mouth "fuck off! I could've handled it! He was just messing around!" 

"No, that isn't right of him to do that stuff to you. As long as I am around to see this shit, you aren't going to see his ass conscious." Delzmore said looking her in the eyes. "Now then, lets get that blood off your face." He said wiping the blood off of her face then just looked at her. "Who was that guy?"

"No, that isn't right of him to do that stuff to you. As long as I am around to see this shit, you aren't going to see his ass conscious." Delzmore said looking her in the eyes. "Now then, lets get that blood off your face." He said wiping the blood off of her face then just looked at her. "Who was that guy?"

Des' mouth was formed in a snarl "what's it to you anyways? He's my step-brother ok? No biggie mate now go bother some other girl"

"Hey, don't say sorry. I would have done the same. Also are you ok? Can you walk?" Anna rambled while panicking. She had never been good with these things. So, instead of getting in the way she thought it would be a good idea just to go to the music room. She saw a girl about 5 inches taller than her wondering the halls looking kinda of lost. "Hey, you in the black! Do you need help? Or something?" Anna called to the girl.

@MrNeko

She looked over it the person who called her out she looked nervous and began to walk over to her "Um yes I am really confused and lost" She said nervously and holding her hands together.

Des' mouth was formed in a snarl "what's it to you anyways? He's my step-brother ok? No biggie mate now go bother some other girl"

"No, its actually a pretty big deal. If he does this stuff at home, his ass should be put in prison." Delzmore said sighing then looked her in the eyes. "I don't just take too kindly to men hurting women for no reason. He is being abusive to you and its not good. I will not leave you by yourself with him around. I don't care if you don't want me here, I will be here." 

"No, its actually a pretty big deal. If he does this stuff at home, his ass should be put in prison." Delzmore said sighing then looked her in the eyes. "I don't just take too kindly to men hurting women for no reason. He is being abusive to you and its not good. I will not leave you by yourself with him around. I don't care if you don't want me here, I will be here." 

Des stood up "dig around in your own business alright? I don't need another asshole to deal with.." She growled and walked off only to accidentally run into Ryan from before "gah! Sorry!" @Ryan Terry

"Your business is now mine. If me protecting you is being an asshole then your interpretation of an asshole is wrong." Delzmore said gently touching her shoulder. "I am just looking out for you. You will greatly regret me not being here for you if he decides to attack you again. Just remember that." Delzmore said looking at her then slowly walked to the music room.

@TheRadioactiveArtist @Mouseemouse

She looked over it the person who called her out she looked nervous and began to walk over to her "Um yes I am really confused and lost" She said nervously and holding her hands together.

"Well, I am heading to the music room if you want to join? Or is there any place you need to go to? Oh, and my name is Anna call me Ann or Shay." She said with a smile. Her smile grew when she saw Delzmore walking towards her.

"Well, I am heading to the music room if you want to join? Or is there any place you need to go to? Oh, and my name is Anna call me Ann or Shay." She said with a smile. Her smile grew when she saw Delzmore walking towards her.

"Hey Ann, how are you feeling? I hope you are feeling well." Delzmore said with a smile. He walked beside her and looked at the girl in front of him. "Oh, hello there. My name is Delzmore, what is your name?"

@MrNeko

@MrNeko

"Hey Ann, how are you feeling? I hope you are feeling well." Delzmore said with a smile. He walked beside her and looked at the girl in front of him. "Oh, hello there. My name is Delzmore, what is your name?"

@MrNeko

"Well....Sure! I'll go with you guys the music room. Oh um... Hello there my name is Lucy!" She said giving a slight smile to both of them then it turned into a actual smile. She finally met two people at this school they both seemed like nice people "Nice to meet you both I hope we get to know each other for a long time." She said 

"Lucy? That sounds like a nice name. Reminds me of the show I Love Lucy. But anyways, lets follow Ann to the music room. I don't quite know where it is but hopefully it is nice looking." Delzmore said with a smile. "I like music, so much as a matter of fact. I used to be in band at one of my old schools. I played Baritone."

@MrNeko 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lucy? That sounds like a nice name. Reminds me of the show I Love Lucy. But anyways, lets follow Ann to the music room. I don't quite know where it is but hopefully it is nice looking." Delzmore said with a smile. "I like music, so much as a matter of fact. I used to be in band at one of my old schools. I played Baritone."

"I am doing fine" Anna says in response to Dalz asking her if she was well. 'Also I love the name Lucy, I named my dog that. Also why in the world Delz didn't that you sung." Anna said with a smile. "And if the it was any thing like last year the music room is going to be great. It is just this way." Anna said with her heels clapping against the tiled floors as she turned a corner and walked to the closest door to the right.

"I am doing fine" Anna says in response to Dalz asking her if she was well. 'Also I love the name Lucy, I named my dog that. Also why in the world Delz didn't that you sung." Anna said with a smile. "And if the it was any thing like last year the music room is going to be great. It is just this way." Anna said with her heels clapping against the tiled floors as she turned a corner and walked to the closest door to the right.

"I am glad you are doing well." He said in response to what she said. "What? I don't understand what you are saying." Delzmore said looking at her confused because what she said made no sense to him at all. "Oh, I hope there is AC in the music room. I don't like hot rooms." He said following Anna.

@MrNeko

@MrNeko

"Well I'll begin following you two now! Just so you know I've never played an instrument" she said giggling a little following the two to the music room. "I am glad you two like my name I've watched I love lucy before! So that's probably where my name is from there's also a character I know that has the name lucy" she says 

"Well I'll begin following you two now! Just so you know I've never played an instrument" she said giggling a little following the two to the music room. "I am glad you two like my name I've watched I love lucy before! So that's probably where my name is from there's also a character I know that has the name lucy" she says 

"Really? Have you considered getting into band or something? Its pretty fun to do after you do all the chair tests and stuff. I find music to be a getaway and a way for me to express how I feel at the moment." Delzmore said opening the door for Lucy then went into the room with her. "This place feels pretty nice and looks nice too"

"Really? Have you considered getting into band or something? Its pretty fun to do after you do all the chair tests and stuff. I find music to be a getaway and a way for me to express how I feel at the moment." Delzmore said opening the door for Lucy then went into the room with her. "This place feels pretty nice and looks nice too"

She went inside the music room and looked around the room for a little she saw all the instruments in the room she didn't know how to use them but It excited her seeing some musicians with her. "I don't know if I would join a band or something I really don't play instruments very much I'm not very much want to be out there." She said giving a nervous smile but then turning back into the smile. "But have listened to a lot different types of music I like J rock and alternative and instrumental and many others that will take a while just to name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back