Role-Play Area

She went inside the music room and looked around the room for a little she saw all the instruments in the room she didn't know how to use them but It excited her seeing some musicians with her. "I don't know if I would join a band or something I really don't play instruments very much I'm not very much want to be out there." She said giving a nervous smile but then turning back into the smile. "But have listened to a lot different types of music I like J rock and alternative and instrumental and many others that will take a while just to name."

"Well, I understand your decision. Not everyone is cut out to do what we love to do." Delzmore said smiling then put his hand on her shoulder. "What is your ambition? What do you want to do? I want to be a musician. A famous one, of course. Like, one that does music for television shows or themes for movies. I love action movies and horror movies." He said grinning. "Do you?"

(Imma sleep, I will respond when I can since I have school tomorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:
When they both walked inside, she looked around at the different stores. When she felt a light yank her attention was directed towards the snack stand that he had pointed out to her. Neveah smiled and grabbed a pack of gummy bears from it. "Yay!"she replied @Slendy

When they both walked inside, she looked around at the different stores. When she felt a light yank her attention was directed towards the snack stand that he had pointed out to her. Neveah smiled and grabbed a pack of gummy bears from it. "Yay!"she replied @Slendy

Austin smiled small then gave the man some money before walking away with her. He liked the scenery and it looked very clean to him. "So, what is your favorite soda? We can get some in the movie theater."

"Well, I understand your decision. Not everyone is cut out to do what we love to do." Delzmore said smiling then put his hand on her shoulder. "What is your ambition? What do you want to do? I want to be a musician. A famous one, of course. Like, one that does music for television shows or themes for movies. I love action movies and horror movies." He said grinning. "Do you?"

"Well what I want to do for a living is animate and draw things I like. But if I ever did use and instrument I wouldn't know which one to use" she said still looking around the room then she turned back to him listening to the last part he said. "Of course I love action horror movies they are pretty good! I love many different types of movies" 

"Well what I want to do for a living is animate and draw things I like. But if I ever did use and instrument I wouldn't know which one to use" she said still looking around the room then she turned back to him listening to the last part he said. "Of course I love action horror movies they are pretty good! I love many different types of movies" 

Anna gasped at the beauty of the music room, it had gotten a lot better than last year. All Anna could hear from Delz and Lucy were a bunch of words that she couldn't make sense of. The music room had a recording room. She couldn't wait to write a couple  songs, maybe she could even sing with Delzmore. She wondered around the room for a few mintues until she just sat down at the piano and started to play Paramore's Still Into You while singing.

"That is awesome. I hope you get far with that dream in life, I believe in you!~" Delzmore said grinning then patted her head. "I love psychological horror movies since things messing with the mind interest me. Delzmore walked over to Anna with a smile on his face before sitting down next to her. He nodded his head to her singing then clapped his hands to the beat. "This is awesome!" @Mouseemouse

Last edited by a moderator:

"I think if I ever play an instrument it would be a violin because I love the music it makes and mix it in with other music and it will sound great! I do agree with you about those movies although I'd rather play games that mess with my mind because the people who made have a more creative mind" She said smiling to him the viewing him go sit next to her she thought of actually picking up a violin but wouldn't know how to use it "What song are you guys plating now?

@Mouseemouse

Neveah looked up at him and smiled. "Um...i don't really have a favorite. I like all of them. You pick which one we get."she replied and she held the package of gummy bears in her hands. @Slendy

Andrew woke up really late today. When he was trying to untangle himself from the sheets and blankets, he caught a glimpse of the time. Damn! IM LATE!!! He quickly got up from the bed, almost falling on the floor and started changing into clothes. He had a chance to grab a plain black t shirt and some black skinny jeans. Slipping on his converse, he grabbed his jacket and headed off down stairs. Grabbing his backpack and car keys on the way out, he drove to school. When he arrived on campus, he hopped out of his car and headed into the school

(Interacting with: anyone)

Neveah looked up at him and smiled. "Um...i don't really have a favorite. I like all of them. You pick which one we get."she replied and she held the package of gummy bears in her hands. @Slendy

Andrew woke up really late today. When he was trying to untangle himself from the sheets and blankets, he caught a glimpse of the time. Damn! IM LATE!!! He quickly got up from the bed, almost falling on the floor and started changing into clothes. He had a chance to grab a plain black t shirt and some black skinny jeans. Slipping on his converse, he grabbed his jacket and headed off down stairs. Grabbing his backpack and car keys on the way out, he drove to school. When he arrived on campus, he hopped out of his car and headed into the school

(I call dibs!)

Austin looked at her then poked her cheek slightly before speaking. "How about Pepsi? With some Mountain Dew? That sounds nice to me." He said smiling with his arm still wrapped around her. When they arrived at the theater, Austin gave the lady the money before giving her the ticket. "Go up to the snack bar and pick out what you want."

Des sighed walking away and eyed the front door, tempted to run out and pretend she was sick. Pressing her hand against the handle, when she noticed a boy with blue hair running up "Late huh?" She remarked as he came in 

@TheCandyEmo

Nevean nodded, with the smile still on her face. When he told her to pick out anything she wanted she looked up at him again. "Are you sure? You are already paying for so much. I don't want you to waste your money on me."she said to him @Slendy

Andrew looked at the girl and nodded slowly. "Yeah. My alarm didn't go off." he said, sounding a little bit disspointed in himself for being late on the first day back to school @TheRadioactiveArtist

"I think if I ever play an instrument it would be a violin because I love the music it makes and mix it in with other music and it will sound great! I do agree with you about those movies although I'd rather play games that mess with my mind because the people who made have a more creative mind" She said smiling to him the viewing him go sit next to her she thought of actually picking up a violin but wouldn't know how to use it "What song are you guys plating now?

@Mouseemouse

Shay stop when she heard Lucy ask her what she was singing. "Oh, I am just singing Still Into You by Paramore. They are one of my fav bands. I really want to become a singer, maybe even one for a band." Anna said truing to face Lucy and Delz. "Though that may never happen." She said under her breathe.

"Eh you're not really missing much, pretty much today teachers are letting students wander around, so no actual classes are scheduled for today" Des shrugged, and looked back outside, going over the consequences of her just running off and leaving @TheCandyEmo

Nevean nodded, with the smile still on her face. When he told her to pick out anything she wanted she looked up at him again. "Are you sure? You are already paying for so much. I don't want you to waste your money on me."she said to him @Slendy

Andrew looked at the girl and nodded slowly. "Yeah. My alarm didn't go off." he said, sounding a little bit disspointed in himself for being late on the first day back to school @TheRadioactiveArtist

"Go ahead, it is fine. Please don't worry about my money, that is my responsibility. Just have fun and get whatever you want." Austin said smiling before patting her back. @TheCandyEmo

"Don't say that, you just have to believe in yourself. I believe in you! I really do. Your voice is amazing and if you wanna do a band, we can make a band together. "@Mouseemouse

"Go ahead, it is fine. Please don't worry about my money, that is my responsibility. Just have fun and get whatever you want." Austin said smiling before patting her back. @TheCandyEmo

"Don't say that, you just have to believe in yourself. I believe in you! I really do. Your voice is amazing and if you wanna do a band, we can make a band together. "@Mouseemouse

"Thanks, I may just take you up on that offer to make a band. Also I do believe in myself it's my family that doesn't ." Anna said with a sad smile, getting off of the piano bench to go get a closer look at the recording studio. Her family always hated her and her music dreams, telling her that she should take over the family business since that is the only thing she will be able to make a living off of. She just got her family to let her do music, not behind there backs.

"Thanks, I may just take you up on that offer to make a band. Also I do believe in myself it's my family that doesn't ." Anna said with a sad smile, getting off of the piano bench to go get a closer look at the recording studio. Her family always hated her and her music dreams, telling her that she should take over the family business since that is the only thing she will be able to make a living off of. She just got her family to let her do music, not behind there backs.

Delzmore followed her then put his hand on her shoulder gently. "Hey, everything is going to be okay. I may not know what you have gone through and probably never will but I just want you to know that please pursue that dream. Do what makes you happy, it doesn't matter if your family doesn't agree with your choice of profession. Do what your heart desires. I want you to be happy and successful. You are a beautiful singer, our band is going to skyrocket."

"Alright then. Thank you." she responded and started walking towards the snack bar. When she arrived and seen the loads of candy, she smiled brightly. Neveah loved candy. Especially spicy ones and sour ones. Looking over the candy, she finally chose rock candy. 

rock-candy-crystal-sticks-assortment-127392-w.jpg

@Slendy

Andrew nodded and smiled. Oh thank god!, he thought to himself. "Oh by the way, my name is Andrew." he said to her. @TheRadioactiveArtist

"Alright then. Thank you." she responded and started walking towards the snack bar. When she arrived and seen the loads of candy, she smiled brightly. Neveah loved candy. Especially spicy ones and sour ones. Looking over the candy, she finally chose rock candy. 

@Slendy

Andrew nodded and smiled. Oh thank god!, he thought to himself. "Oh by the way, my name is Andrew." he said to her. @TheRadioactiveArtist

"You're welcome. Wow, that looks awesome! I can't wait to try some." Austin said feeling nice. He moved his hair to behind his ears as he gave the cashier the money. "Now then, lets go see the movie."

"They are really good. I used to eat a lot of these as a kid." she replied and started walking to the double doors. 

@Slendy

Andrew smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Des." he told her. @TheRadioactiveArtist

Austin nodded his head then started to feel a little bit sad. He didn't show it but on the inside, he felt terrible. "Okay, follow me. Our room is...here." Austin said smiling as he walked her through the doors. He wrapped his arm around hers then walked her over to a seat. "This is gonna be awesome."

Neveah sat down in a seat next to him, feeling excited to watch the movie. Nodding in agreement, she smiled at him. "I can't wait till it starts." she said to him and then looked forward. @Slendy

Andrew looked at her and then remembered something very important. He decided to ask her since she was the first person he met here. "Oh have you seen a girl here? she is short with black hair and blue eyes?"he asked @TheRadioactiveArtist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back