• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies (And Goes to Hell)

Sizniche

This profile is no longer in use
Roleplay Availability
EDIT: Plugging the Main Roleplay link for visibility. Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies (And Goes To Hell)

Your party enters a cavern. Your goal is to find a very particular relic, one of great power that the nearby king will pay handsomely just to have destroyed so that it might not fall into the hands of another kingdom. The cavern twists and winds for what seems like miles, and the stony path wears at the soles of your boots, until finally you reach a large, empty room, with the lone relic on a pedestal in the middle. Carelessly, a member of your party (you still can't remember which) rushes up to grab the relic, forgetting to let one of the rogues check for traps. Upon the removal of the relic from the pedestal, the entire cave collapses, and everyone in your party dies instantly.

The king, satisfied with the relic being irretrievable, foots the bill for the funerals of everyone in the party, where the people who knew you in life recounted their fond memories of you, the sound of your voice, the little quirks and mannerisms that made up your personality. However, there is one thing that briefly slipped from everyone's memory during the day of mourning, something that nobody cared to mention...

You were a really, really terrible person.

Hello!

My idea is simple; a group (or, depending on the amount of people who take interest, an army) of adventurers dies during a quest and goes to hell, where they must continue to make their living by questing despite the conditions of the underworld.

Everyone will (obviously) have a class, though there won't be much diceplay, if any at all; I intend for everything to be decided in roleplay rather than by chance.

I plan on expanding a lot on this concept when I have the time and energy, but for now I figured I might as well post the pitch.

Please excuse the lack of BBCode, I didn't have a lot of time to type this.

Last edited:
Shame. Shame on you for not having shiny BBCodes. Because of this, i have no interest in a concept i would normally but because of your lack of BBCode i do not have interest. Sarcastic comment displaying my interest, check.

If I could remember who was so stupid to pick that relic up without checking (though I have to admit it might have been me), I would haunt them into the afterlife until all of eternity. Can you imagine that brief moment of fear when you hear the rumbling in the caverns? To see pebble after pebble come tumbling down? To just know there's no way out. That the ending is nearby. Time slows down, every second an eternity. And the last thing you see is that pile of rocks coming down, crashing down with enough force to make the very earth shake. There wasn't even a chance to scream. There was no pain. Just the sound of stone crashing into stone. The sickening son of every bone in your body being pulverized. And then there's the darkness. It draws you in, swallows all. No sound, no light, no colors. Nothing. Just a weird kind of calm....

But it didn't last long.

So... ehm... yeah. This. I like this. I think.

"One of the walls just licked you"
If my feelings weren't a complete confused mess over stuff that's going on I would laugh a lot. Seriosuly things got kicked around nere just now.

"One of the walls just licked you"
If my feelings weren't a complete confused mess over stuff that's going on I would laugh a lot. Seriosuly things got kicked around nere just now.
1 post in and were already getting licked. This is going to be fun.

Looks and sounds like it. Now if you'll excuse me... I just potentially got crushed by some real life rocks and I gotta sort out the mess that's my feelings. Close male friend just confessed to have feelings for my bestie, while little over two weeks ago we agreed we wouldn't be surprised if him and I became a thing. And now things are oddly, awkwardly quiet.

Looks and sounds like it. Now if you'll excuse me... I just potentially got crushed by some real life rocks and I gotta sort out the mess that's my feelings. Close male friend just confessed to have feelings for my bestie, while little over two weeks ago we agreed we wouldn't be surprised if him and I became a thing. And now things are oddly, awkwardly quiet.
Take as much time as you need to sort things out; the roleplay will still be here when you return.

uhhHHHHH YEAH
i think i have a cool character idea for this
count me in hombré, can we start posting immediately? is there any prior knowledge or requirements I need to know?

oh i didnt see all the tabs in the rp thread, ill get to reading ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back