• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rock Opera! OOC and Polling

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Safety Hammer

A walking piece of shit in a stupid looking jacket
OOC is pretty self explanatory, so I'll get straight into polls.

Each type of Gloomer can only be slain with a certain genre of music (Think of it as if they had pokemon types. Fire types are weak to water attacks, certain gloomers are weak to hip-hop and so on). So in order to keep things fresh, we are gonna vote on they genre of song, and then the song in general. If you have a song that you would like the group to play, feel free to pm me your idea!

So we have run into a problem. The polls are in a tie. So anyone who hasn't votes yet needs to vote

Dunno what timezone you are currently in, Duwang Duwang , but it definitely isn't!
Screenshot_2019-08-19-14-39-19-1.png
Either way, the results are in, and Enter Sandman by Metallica will be the first song chosen for the rp! I'll get the ic up as fast as I can!

Does the person in question need to still be alive? Because Freddie Mercury or David Bowie would be great as harbingers of rock.

Just imagine Freddie Mercury actually descending to the Earth from the sky while the piano riff from Seven Seas of Rhye plays in the background, and he's carried in by half-naked men wearing Darth Vader masks.

Does the person in question need to still be alive? Because Freddie Mercury or David Bowie would be great as harbingers of rock.

Just imagine Freddie Mercury actually descending to the Earth from the sky while the piano riff from Seven Seas of Rhye plays in the background, and he's carried in by half-naked men wearing Darth Vader masks.
Oh, we are gonna deal with some spirits of Rock alright. And those two have made the list!

Man didn't expect a curveball to start, I'll have to think a little on how my character would get baited into a trap scenario like this one since I kinda set the backstory up to be of poor means and specifically travelling to the US given everyone seemed to be there and thus starting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back