• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Road to Survival (Mad Max, Fallout, Sci-fi inspired)

Characters
Here
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
(Alright, sorry about that. I see what you mean now)
After several minutes, Max had found nothing of interest besides the city; most of the land around the junkyard seemed to be desert and void of any landmarks. He carefully made his way back down the hill, and decided to look for scrap and spare parts in the junkyard. He was hoping to find something he could armor the windows of his car with, and some sharp scrap he could attach to his tires; the spikes would most likely help in damaging other cars if he drove into them from the side.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
(Alright, sorry about that. I see what you mean now)
After several minutes, Max had found nothing of interest besides the city; most of the land around the junkyard seemed to be desert and void of any landmarks. He carefully made his way back down the hill, and decided to look for scrap and spare parts in the junkyard. He was hoping to find something he could armor the windows of his car with, and some sharp scrap he could attach to his tires; the spikes would most likely help in damaging other cars if he drove into them from the side.

The were numerous wrecks of old military tanks

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Max looked over the tanks for several seconds, trying to decide whether or not he should salvage them. The armor plating on them was definitely too heavy to put on his car, and too strong for him to remove without an entire team of engineers and a well stocked workshop. His gaze stopped on the tracks of the tank, and with a grunt of approval Max started walking back to the inn.

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
After a short walk, Max reached the inn's front door. He opened it up and stuck his head inside, before asking "Anyone of you have any spare tools on 'ya?"

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Max looked over the tanks for several seconds, trying to decide whether or not he should salvage them. The armor plating on them was definitely too heavy to put on his car, and too strong for him to remove without an entire team of engineers and a well stocked workshop. His gaze stopped on the tracks of the tank, and with a grunt of approval Max started walking back to the inn.

After a short walk, Max reached the inn's front door. He opened it up and stuck his head inside, before asking "Anyone of you have any spare tools on 'ya?"
Isanne had ate her dinner and was exploring the inn. She looked at Max. "No but I could help you find some."

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Eloise was sitting at what could be been a theater when she heard someone asking for tools, she got up and ran to the lobby "ive got tools!" She stated with excitement

"I could be of assistance" Alexis replied as she walked into the lobby from her room

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Max looked over the tanks for several seconds, trying to decide whether or not he should salvage them. The armor plating on them was definitely too heavy to put on his car, and too strong for him to remove without an entire team of engineers and a well-stocked workshop. His gaze stopped on the tracks of the tank, and with a grunt of approval Max started walking back to the inn.

Emmeline was sitting at a sitting area inside the inn, reading an old book while Emily was sitting on the ground playing. Emmeline looked towards the door when Max stuck his head in calling in to see if anyone had any tools. Getting up she watched Elouise run over to the man excitedly that she had tools. "Yes we have some tools...whatcha looking for? got a good collection stored in my bike"

(Essentially everyone is getting used to their new acquaintances and home in the inn)
A
As the time travelers were pulled from their respective locations in space and time, they were deposited from a wormhole just north of what used to be Detroit, outside a junkyard with a man in a cowboy hat and a Hawaiian shirt and cacky slacks

"Well howdy there travelers, welcome to the year 3289, my name is Tom Sheldon, but you can call me Uncle Sheldon" he chuckled a bit "and behind me is my weapons depot, and over there is the remains of Dertroit, but now it is called Delta city" he stated as he pointed to the south towards a towering scene of small skyscrapers that stretched over the horizon

"You see I called you all here to help us, weve been struggling to survive and we are desperate for help, there is an inn here if you all wish to get comfortable before I explain" he stated as he looked at all the arrivals

"Seems I happened to pull someone from the future, given your appearence amigo" Sheldon chuckled as he looked at X
"And somebody from the past." Johnny replied as he took a puff of smoke from atop his motorcycle.

A

"And somebody from the past." Johnny replied as he took a puff of smoke from atop his motorcycle.

As he left the wormhole he could see a group of people standing in front of an inn that was surrounded by a junkyard

"... Where's the key?" He asked.

"The keys run off a biometric data pad on the door itself, if its an unoccupied room just place your hand on the pad and it will register to you and open" Alexis stated from behind him

"The keys run off a biometric data pad on the door itself, if its an unoccupied room just place your hand on the pad and it will register to you and open" Alexis stated from behind him
Johnny turned around "Hey there. Johnny Wayne... any idea where... or when I am?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back