• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Road to Survival (Mad Max, Fallout, Sci-fi inspired)

Characters
Here
"My name is Alexis, and the girl you were ignoring is Isanne" she replied as she pointed to Isanne
"Well kinda hard to introduce yourself when you're too busy trying to understand what the hell's going on right now." He replied "And well... hungry too." His stomach growled.

"Well seeing as you all are in the lobby right now, perhaps I can talk about a few things" Sheldon stated as he walked up to the group

"But my sisters aren't here" Eloise stated before running to go get them

"Anyways, you all will be needing one of these" Shedlon stated as he held up a blueish cube in his hand before he dropped it and it grew to be 1ft all around (1ft cubed)

"We call these MTEC, or Molecular Transformation and Exchange Cubes, these allow us to change something into something else" he stated

"Yes, a decent attempt at transmutation on a macro scale" Alexis chimed in, somewhat impressed

"Alright" Sheldon replied casually "each of you will be getting one of these for your tasks, they will help you survive the hostile outside the safety of the cities" he added

"You still haven't stated who caused all this in the first place" Alexis replied

"Ah yes, I believe the culprits you are looking for Lexrian, are a race of sentient creatures from the planet Sauria that call themselves the Sharp Claw" he replied "no one has seen what they are yet, so I cant tell you much" he added

"Well seeing as you all are in the lobby right now, perhaps I can talk about a few things" Sheldon stated as he walked up to the group

"Anyways, you all will be needing one of these" Shedlon stated as he held up a blueish cube in his hand before he dropped it and it grew to be 1ft all around (1ft cubed)

"We call these MTEC, or Molecular Transformation and Exchange Cubes, these allow us to change something into something else" he stated

"Yes, a decent attempt at transmutation on a macro scale" Alexis chimed in, somewhat impressed

"Alright" Sheldon replied casually "each of you will be getting one of these for your tasks, they will help you survive the hostile outside the safety of the cities" he added

"You still haven't stated who caused all this in the first place" Alexis replied

"Ah yes, I believe the culprits you are looking for Lexrian, are a race of sentient creatures from the planet Sauria that call themselves the Sharp Claw" he replied "no one has seen what they are yet, so I cant tell you much" he added
"Well that's good news." He said "I'm gonna go get some grub and rest, before I got put here I was headed to an inn." He then headed to his room.
isanne nods before hearing Sheldon speak. She starts looking at the cube. "I never seen anything like this"

He then stopped to hear Sheldon speak. "Sharp claw eh? Are they like crab people or something? Just grab a large pot of boiling water and cut up some lemons then." Johnny chuckled.

He then stopped to hear Sheldon speak. "Sharp claw eh? Are they like crab people or something? Just grab a large pot of boiling water and cut up some lemons then." Johnny chuckled.

"Not sure it will work that way amigo" Sheldon replied

"Why? They taste bad?" He replied.

"Nobody knows" he replied

"But they are dangerous correct?" Alexis asked

"Definitely, that's why you all should have a vehicle ready for combat, it will leave you less vulnerable, so feel free to look through my junkyard, who knows what you might find" he stated as the MTEC cube replicated into a cube for everyone else

"These will help you with construction and control of your vehicle" Sheldon stated

"Nobody knows" he replied

"But they are dangerous correct?" Alexis asked

"Definitely, that's why you all should have a vehicle ready for combat, it will leave you less vulnerable, so feel free to look through my junkyard, who knows what you might find" he stated as the MTEC cube replicated into a cube for everyone else

"These will help you with construction and control of your vehicle" Sheldon stated
"Ok thank you Uncle Sheldon. I'll definitely start looking through the junkyard to start building." Isanne said.

"Good luck" Sheldon stated

"Ooohhh, I found something awesome" Eloise smiled and ran out the door into the junkyard

"Doesn't your junkyard have a catalog system of sorts?" Alexis Asked

"As a matter of fact it does" Sheldon stated as he tapped the monitor and a hologram of the entire junkyard appeared in the lobby

"Hmm...." Alexis murdered as she studied the hologram

"Good luck" Sheldon stated

"Ooohhh, I found something awesome" Eloise smiled and ran out the door into the junkyard

"Doesn't your junkyard have a catalog system of sorts?" Alexis Asked

"As a matter of fact it does" Sheldon stated as he tapped the monitor and a hologram of the entire junkyard appeared in the lobby

"Hmm...." Alexis murdered as she studied the hologram
Isanne looked at the hologram before going out to gather supplies from the junkyard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back