• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Road to Survival (Mad Max, Fallout, Sci-fi inspired)

Characters
Here

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
Supporter
Road to Survival (mad max, fallout, sci-fi inspired)

Rules:

1. What I say goes

2. Vehicle combat will be present

3. Vehicles will start basic, nothing big until later

4. Mechs and robots will be allowed later, but nothing bigger than 50ft tall

5. No going OP (that's my job ;) )

6. Have fun

(P.S. can use vehicles and weapons from games and movies, not just from fallout and mad max)

By the year 3289 humanity had pushed to the very edges of the milky way galaxy. This expansion revealed numerous alien spieces within the milky way. But some weren't so pleased with humanity's constant expansion, so they sent their fleet to earth to exterminate the planet. But out of the 12 billion people, less then 2 billion survived.

Then using quantum technology created wormholes through space and time, all around the surface of the earth. These wormholes released monsters, aliens, and creatures from across space and time.

What's left of humanity on earth live in fortified cities with vast underground tunnels, since all their sky high towers were destroyed. And the remnants were all piled into massive junkyards.

A lone man who lives in a junkyard used a Molecular Transference and Exchange Cube to build an temporal extraction device, Which was then used in a wormhole to pull people from different times to help.

You were pulled through time and space to aid the future. But upon your arrival, you realized you had a sort of tattoo that was burned into your skin (on the back of your right hand to be exact) that felt oddly familiar to you. Each person had a different mark which connected them to something in their past. This mark would aid you in your survival.

Last edited:
As the time travelers were pulled from their respective locations in space and time, they were deposited from a wormhole just north of what used to be Detroit, outside a junkyard with a man in a cowboy hat and a Hawaiian shirt and cacky slacks

"Well howdy there travelers, welcome to the year 3289, my name is Tom Sheldon, but you can call me Uncle Sheldon" he chuckled a bit "and behind me is my weapons depot, and over there is the remains of Dertroit, but now it is called Delta city" he stated as he pointed to the south towards a towering scene of small skyscrapers that stretched over the horizon

"You see I called you all here to help us, weve been struggling to survive and we are desperate for help, there is an inn here if you all wish to get comfortable before I explain" he stated as he looked at all the arrivals

"Seems I happened to pull someone from the future, given your appearence amigo" Sheldon chuckled as he looked at X

"It is quite amazing that a primitive Homo sapien was able to create an artificial worm hole and take me back to the past from the year 9873." X glanced about at the ruins of the city. "Well it seems that despite the world and its primitive mass, you still have found a way to blow it all up. But I digress. I just need to replicate a vehicle to get around." Suddenly two spheres flew up into the air and began taking the atoms from the ground and reconfiguring them into his vehicle of choice. It was the size of hover bike. However that was as far as similarities go. It seemed like something from a sci fi movie.

As the time travelers were pulled from their respective locations in space and time, they were deposited from a wormhole just north of what used to be Detroit, outside a junkyard with a man in a cowboy hat and a Hawaiian shirt and cacky slacks

"Well howdy there travelers, welcome to the year 3289, my name is Tom Sheldon, but you can call me Uncle Sheldon" he chuckled a bit "and behind me is my weapons depot, and over there is the remains of Dertroit, but now it is called Delta city" he stated as he pointed to the south towards a towering scene of small skyscrapers that stretched over the horizon

"You see I called you all here to help us, weve been struggling to survive and we are desperate for help, there is an inn here if you all wish to get comfortable before I explain" he stated as he looked at all the arrivals

"Seems I happened to pull someone from the future, given your appearence amigo" Sheldon chuckled as he looked at X
Isanne looked around, taking in the scenery. "Wow..this is so different from home." Hiding under her hair was a little squid like creature.

"It is quite amazing that a primitive Homo sapien was able to create an artificial worm hole and take me back to the past from the year 9873." X glanced about at the ruins of the city. "Well it seems that despite the world and its primitive mass, you still have found a way to blow it all up. But I digress. I just need to replicate a vehicle to get around." Suddenly two spheres flew up into the air and began taking the atoms from the ground and reconfiguring them into his vehicle of choice. It was the size of hover bike. However that was as far as similarities go. It seemed like something from a sci fi movie.

"Says the Homo Durius, who's kind still does the same thing" Alexis replied before stepping closer to him and a tendril appears from her back as she examined his armor, tapping it a bit before harmlessly and seamlessly taking a chuck from it

"Ha, humans don't have access to this compound until 6000 years from now, how funny" she chuckled as she put it back

"Are you saying I am a PRIMITIVE being!?" X seemingly towered over Alexis as he spoke. Behind the visor was the faint outline of a skull. It's jaw moved while he talked.

"Are you saying I am a PRIMITIVE being!?" X seemingly towered over Alexis as he spoke. Behind the visor was the faint outline of a skull. It's jaw moved while he talked.

"To my kind, yes you are" Alexis smiled as her tendril retracted back into her back

"What are you? Are you even mortal? Are you calling me useless!?!? Cause if you haven't seen before; PRIMITIVE DOESNT MEAN USELESS!!!" X was furious yet somehow slightly scared. A feeling that never happened until now.

"To my kind, yes you are" Alexis smiled as her tendril retracted back into her back
"There is no need to fight. All of our species are unique and we have no right to call each other primitive." Isanne said, her light blue tail swayed back and forth. "Why don't we all start with introductions?"

"Seems I happened to pull someone from the future, given your appearance amigo" Sheldon chuckled as he looked at X
A feminine figure hops off of a large motorbike and takes off her helmet taking a look around her surroundings. She turns back to the two people in the sidecar of the motorbike. Speaking to what seemed to be two children, before making her way over to the strange looking group. The women in the hood kept her distance from the group, though she was in good hearing distance to the man who called himself Uncle Sheldon.
The women folded her arms under her chest as she sighed shaking her head as two members of the group started to argue. Her attention moved towards the landscape surrounding them, a landscape not too different from where she is from.

"There is no need to fight. All of our species are unique and we have no right to call each other primitive." Isanne said, her light blue tail swayed back and forth. "Why don't we all start with introductions?"

"That's a wonderful idea, if y'all wanna introduce yourselves out here, that's fine, ill show you to the inn once your done" Sheldon replied

Alexis looked at Isanne "greetings my name is Alexis Darkstar, nice to meet you" she smiled and held out her hand

"That's a wonderful idea, if y'all wanna introduce yourselves out here, that's fine, ill show you to the inn once your done" Sheldon replied

Alexis looked at Isanne "greetings my name is Alexis Darkstar, nice to meet you" she smiled and held out her hand
"Isanne Nova" she said shaking her hand

"I am X. The last of my kind." He said extending his armored hand.

Alexis turned and grabbed his hand giving it a firm grasp "technically right now you aren't the last of your kind, as there are other humans around" she stated

"So then. How do you know about my kind if in my time we haven't actually discovered each other yet?" In his head he was trying to scan her for ANY matching species but had no success at all. "So this is earth. Has it always looked like this? I have only heard of it in legends."

"So then. How do you know about my kind if in my time we haven't actually discovered each other yet?" In his head he was trying to scan her for ANY matching species but had no success at all. "So this is earth. Has it always looked like this? I have only heard of it in legends."

"Absolutely not, earth used to be a lot better then this" Sheldon replied

X turned to look at Alexis and asked, "How do you know of my kind so well? Has my kind met you before?"

"So let me get this straight. You are from what year!? And I know that it isn't a good idea to change the 'past', but still you didn't have any sympathy for my race who were literally defenseless against the race we almost died trying to fight?"

"So let me get this straight. You are from what year!? And I know that it isn't a good idea to change the 'past', but still you didn't have any sympathy for my race who were literally defenseless against the race we almost died trying to fight?"

"My kind prefers not to interfere with others conflicts" she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back