• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riverminster Police: Night Shift Chat Club

Characters
Here

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

RIVERMINSTER POLICE: NIGHT SHIFT
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club

Welcome to Riverminster Police: Night Shift Chat Club. Here, you can get off-topic with other players, receive updates on the game, and goof off as much as your characters in the game proper.
Have fun, remember to follow the site policies, and try not to be too much of an asshole.

Probably a crow Probably a crow Deadweight Deadweight KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo llewelyn llewelyn myst.erion myst.erion FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
What if you don't accept someone else for a detective slot? Can I change my role to detective, or do I just stay as a Sergeant since I picked it already?

What if you don't accept someone else for a detective slot? Can I change my role to detective, or do I just stay as a Sergeant since I picked it already?
We'll see. If nobody else wants to be a detective, KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo changes his mind, and/or we experience a sudden vacancy of one of the slots, you could theoretically change your role to detective. Or I could simply add a few more detective slots. That honestly makes more sense; gimme a sec.
But sergeants also spend nights out in the field with detectives here, so even if you don't get the role, you can still be out doing detective-type things.

We'll see. If nobody else wants to be a detective, KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo changes his mind, and/or we experience a sudden vacancy of one of the slots, you could theoretically change your role to detective. Or I could simply add a few more detective slots. That honestly makes more sense; gimme a sec.
But sergeants also spend nights out in the field with detectives here, so even if you don't get the role, you can still be out doing detective-type things.

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for letting me know :)

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for letting me know :)
No prob.
Everyone, feel free to hit me up with any other questions you may have. If I don't know what you want or need help with, I can't give it to you. So don't hesitate.

Ah, I know why, it was because the ':' and the 'D' weren't spaced out, so it made the emoji, but it's fixed now

Don't hold the train for me, I'll only be able to submit CS in two days so don't wait up kids. Give the slot to a deserving detective

Don't hold the train for me, I'll only be able to submit CS in two days so don't wait up kids. Give the slot to a deserving detective

I don't mean to sound as if I'm taking your spot, but he added another slot, in case you didn't know.

llewelyn llewelyn Not entirely sure about Lysandra just yet. Her "seductive nature and southern charm" and "usual, warm personality" contrast heavily with her honestly kinda depressing upbringing, "dark sarcastic humor" and "vulnerability to addiction." I'm not so sure all those go together. If the former two are just a facade she projects, that's OK, but it'll need clarifying in her profile. Also not sure about that "champion sniper" bit that seemingly came out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back