• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Riverdell High

Psychedelia

Lonely Stoner
"Just another basic high school role play. This specific role play, however, centers more around the clique aspect of struggling through high school. At the end of the year, the seniors will be going on a special trip (possibly a side role play IF this one makes it that far or those of you who play seniors are down). Otherwise, students can partake in town parties, school dances, and assemblies, as well as seasonal games as they will be carried out as usual and as a part of the role play."

Check out the role play here. (:

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]can i join

[/QUOTE]
If you would like to, go for it. Just go to the character section of the thread and sign up. (:

Small update... There are still quite a few open spots left but I'm just hoping to get a couple characters into each group before starting. Sign-ups will still most likely be open after the role play has started, though.

And another little update... We're now primarily looking for characters to join the Stoner and Hipster cliques. If you're interested in that, I would love it if you would join and I'd appreciate it very much. Otherwise, there are still other spots open besides those in the other cliques.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can both join if you would like. I added a small note to the top of the 'Character Sign-Up' page to cover adding students in since the role play will be starting soon. Of course, since it is a high school role play, they can just join in as new students.

Id like to join, if there's still spots :3 If you'll let me, I wouldn't mind being a stoner X) (btw, I don't think I see the character signup tab thingy, so... I might be blind or something might be different lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back