• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RiverCrest Vampires [open to new members]

By the way, I was thinking of making an evil, sinister vampire that would provide the hunters with a challenge.

Is that okay?

I'm any other case case I'd say yes but for the plot I've worked out it won't involve many enemies that require alot of fighting, it's mainly story building and character development BUT I will say that I'll make a few npc's that play villain roles and if you want you'll be able to play them when they pop up.

I'm any other case case I'd say yes but for the plot I've worked out it won't involve many enemies that require alot of fighting, it's mainly story building and character development BUT I will say that I'll make a few npc's that play villain roles and if you want you'll be able to play them when they pop up.
Alright, I'll rework my character to be a better person.

Your character can be a vampire who kind of strays from their treaty if you'd like and that would give you reason to be hunted by hunters and wolves.
On second thought, I've decided by character doesn't fit.

I won't be joining, sorry for the trouble.

Yes indeed my friend, likes= Accepted so you may begin posting. Please brush up on the lore when you get time but other than that welcome to the group I'm glad to have you!
Thanks! Also, is there a roster as to which characters are on which factions?

I'm so sorry, never knew the thread actually started BUT I RESPONDED AYY!!!
EDIT: My mentions in the thread havent even popped up in my feed ONCE either, strange.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

tfw your human age is 34, but ur werewolf age is 172
but an 18 year old's werewolf age is older than yours?
Should I up mine to make more sense XD

Hello! I was wondering if this was still open and if I could join? I was thinking of making a witch since I saw there was only 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back