• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern River High School

'' Well, it's the other way around for me. My parents aren't in my life nor my little brother.'' Kyle said with a small smile on the corner of his mouth as he looked at the ground. It kind of brought him bad memories, the one he wanted to erase from his mind with the smoke. He then looked at her, '' Hey, I'm really hungry and craving Mcdonalds. Wanna go grab something?'' he said with a small chuckle.

"Sure, I won't get anything though. We taking the bus again?" Crystal asked. Crystal walked to the front door waiting for Kyle.

'' Oh come on, you don't know that it's only a few streets down?'' Kyle said chuckling as he picked up his umbrella. He made sure to take away the small joint away from her not wanting to blow smoke on her face. He opened the door to exit, '' It take barely 10minutes from here to get to the shopping mall so If you don't mind, we can walk.''

"I could walk. Honestly, I barely go to McDonalds," Crystal left her umbrella on the bus. 'Crap' "Mind I if share your umbrella?" Crystal asked

'' Huh!? How can you not go to mcdonalds? The fries are the best!'' Kyle said, '' And sure, I don't mind.'' He added a bit awkwardly. Sharing umbrella meant she would walk closer to him while he smelled like dope. He hoped she didn't mind. He slowly opened the umbrella as he stepped out of house and gave her a sign with the head to come join him under the umbrella

Crystal walked under the umbrella. "I don't go to McDonald's 'cause I don't like to eat junk," Crystal said and scrunched up her nose. "You still smell you know?" Crystal teased.

'' I know.... Sorry.... Didn't know I was going to meet a pretty lady on my way home.'' Kyle said rubbing the nook of his neck nervously. He looked at her, she was pretty tall but he was just a lot taller than her. Maybe a head more almost. He chuckled a bit as he threw the joint he had. It was almost finished anyway and didn't want to be too buzzed.

'' I highly doubt that,'' Kyle said as he unconsciously walked closer to her to hide them both from the rain. '' If you are here it's because you are supposed to exist. But I won't to hear why you believe that.''

Kayden blushed again and bite his lips, looking down shyly. "Maybe we shouldn't be all touchy feely in here.. It a bit embarrassing. And awkward.." He mumbled and zipped up his hoodie, suddenly feel a bit shy. "By the way.. Do you want to hang out at my house later? We can watch a movie or something.." He asked softly.

"My parents didn't plan to have a child, I'm not supposed to exist," Crystal snapped. Maybe that's why Blake and Cassandra ignored Crystal, she wasn't supposed to be alive.

Kyle bit his bottom lip feeling a bit guilty about asking. He wasn't sure how to respond to that. He looked at her with kind eyes showing her that he understood what she meant and hoped that it would comfort her a bit. It was around 4pm so the place wasn't really too packed. He didn't talk much with her on the way, but it wasn't awkward either. He wasn't at his best state anyway to comfort someone but he tried. He walked up to the cashier, '' I'll get the trio junior..Hum, want anything Crystal?'' he asked softly. She didn't necessarily have to eat junk food here...there was cappuccinos and all kind of different stuff

Crystal shook her head. "I'm fine," She found a table a sat there waiting for Kyle. She was the only one of her siblings who wasn't supposed to exist. Her parents planned to have her brother and her sister. They also adopted two kids. Her siblings are now living lavishly in LA. She was the one of got left behind. Isn't it natural to feel like your parents care less about you?

Kyle nodded and waited for his food to come as she went and sat on a table for two. He thanked the woman and was thankful it barely costed 6 dollars for two Junior trio. That was basically what he only took since it was so cheap. He had two paper bag of food, one for his little brother and one for him since she didn't want anything. He sat in front of her as he pulled out his chicken Junior and sip on his 7 up. '' So, How come I know of your name but never saw you at school? '' he asked to start conversation.

"I dunno, you heard of me, huh. What 'chu hear?" Crystal questioned. She always wanted to know what type of gossip people came up with.

''Oh, I heard some guys say your name about pretty girls and sometimes girls well you know..Doing their usual gossip. It was mostly your name and not what the actual rumors.'' Kyle said in all honesty. He wasn't one to usual listen to people bash others or to pay much attention in class. He always had his head somewhere. Tho he was curious to know if maybe his name went around, '' Have you ever heard of me?''

Crystal bit her lip. "I haven't heard about you much, but I swear, I heard your name somewhere. I know that some girls think your hawt. Some think your a drug dealer," Crystal wasn't one to believe rumors but gossip always got passed to her.

Kyle chuckled slightly sipping on his 7up. He wasn't sure if he was comfortable with her just because of the dope or because she was just easy to be around. '' I'm not a drug dealer, I promise.'' he continued chuckling, '' I got no time to waste with other fucked up cases like me.'' he simply said as he finished practically all of his meal and only the fries were left.

"Your fries are making me nauseous," Crystal laughed, "anyway, what else do guys, or just anyone, say about me. I don't care about their sh^t, tell me,"

'' Oh come on! You telling me that you are the no junk food kind of girl? Shishh.'' Kyle said laughing. He didn't mind it but he simply finished his fries faster to make sure she doesn't have to live with her nausea. '' They find you pretty, a bit loud and well stubborn I believe. Your the captain of the cheer squad right? I also heard a few or my girl friends say you seem like the bitch type.'' he said honestly laughing a bit. He wasn't one to believe all of this until proven that its true.

"Well, FUCK THEM!" Crystal laughed, she looked around hoping no one heard. They were the only ones here and the employees seem busy. "And yes, I'm the 'no junk food' type, you gotta problem with that?" Crystal laughed. She didn't mind being known as stubborn or loud, but being a b^tch like one of those plastics from Mean Girls, HELL NO.

Kyle laughed loudly and tried muffling it as one of th employees looked at him giggling. He looked back at Crystal to answer her, '' I have no problem with that... Tho I'll try converting you to it. Junk food is delicious.'' he said playfully as he winked at her to make it as a joke. He sipped in his drink as he stood up, '' Well, It's nearing 4:30 and I need to go get my brother.'' he said despite wanting to stay longer with her.

"You have a brother?" Crystal asked. She never payed much attention to Kyle so she didn't know much about him. "Younger or older?"

'' Yeah I do! He's name is Seth, Younger than me'' Kyle said as he picked his backpack and slugged it over his shoulder. '' Since I'm out, I thought I could surprise him and go get him at his school for some change of pace.'' He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back