• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern River High School

SuicideXSeason

"All Monsters Are Human"
SuicideXSeason submitted a new resource:

River High School - A Regular High School RP....Drama,Romance,Etc.

This is just a regular High School RP

Drama,Romance,Etc.

PLEASE JOIN!
Read more about this resource...

Wyandotte%20High%20School%20windows%201.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron walks into River high school holding her things in one arm of which are mostly drawings and plain white paper along with pencils etc. She makes her way up the stairs and plops down pulling out a sheet of white paper and begin to draw. She drew a girl standing on the edge of a cliff staring off into the Horizon. Aaron was surprised nobody was here yet she looked up at the clock it read, nine forty seven she shrugged.

"where is everyone" she muttered quietly going back to her drawing with her blue/black hair falling into her face.

"Boo!" Indigo snuck up behind the girl and grabbed her shoulders from behind. She just couldn't resist an opportunity like that. It was fun to make people jump- not in a mean way, in a friendly way.

"Hi." she said, laughing, "I'm Indigo." She fingered a strand of the girl's blue hair. It was incredibly soft in her fingers.

"I love your hair. It's gorgeous." she complimented.

Aaron jumped looking up with huge eyes "jesus woman" she said laughing running a hand through her looking up at the purple haired lady. A smile crossed her lip as she could feel indigo run her fingers through a strand of hair. "aww thank you" she laughed setting her things to the side then glancing back up at Indigo"im Aaron" she muttered.

"Nice to meet you." Indigo said, "Sorry, did I scare you? I think I scare people a lot." She laughed, "I'm so sorry, you just looked so sweet and vulnerable on your own." She slid into the seat opposite, smiling widely. She smiled a lot.

"nice to meet you too" she said looking beside her then placed her drawings on the side of the desk with her binder. "you scared me, its cool though" she laughed noticing her smile which made her smile.

Juniper slowly made her way into the classroom making sure that if there was a lot of people in there that they wouldn't notice her. Luckily, she walked in and there were only two girls. They seemed rather friendly but, Juniper wasn't really one to take chances. She took her things and sat in the very back near a window. That's where she seemed to be most comfortable, a great view, hardly anyone around. Juniper took a deep breath and let out a quiet sigh. This day felt like it would last forever to her.

"Hello!" Indigo turned to the other girl, "Hi! My name's Indigo and I can tell that we're going to be friends!" She got up and held out her hand for the other girl to shake, "What's your name and what's your favourite colour?"

(British spellings xD I don't even care. And to reply to your message on the other roleplay, yes it is Ayumi Shinozaki being possessed.)

Aaron sat there confused looking around the room with gigantic eyes "Im confused whats going on" she muttered noticing Indigo shaking the other girls hand "oh i see now" she laughs nodding her head.

Kayden looked into the room curiously and smiled. "Oh hey.. There's people in here." He said warmly before walking in. He walked to a seat close to the others. "Hey there.. I'm Kayden." He grinned and held his hand out to Aaron.

Aaron looked up noticing a boy and her eyes got huge and her cheeks turned red she stood up "I'm Aaron" she said grabbing his hand and shook it with a huge smile acrossed her lips "when did you get here?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"Oh." Juniper was a bit unsure as to shake the girl's hand or not but, she did anyways. "Juniper and my favourite colour has to be..." She shook the girls hand and thought for a second. "I guess it would have to be Navy Blue." She shrugged, bright colours weren't really her style but, a lot of things weren't for her. Another person walked in and she leaned to see who it was. "Blue hair plus blue hair, cute." She thought to herself. Finally letting go of the girls hand because she held it an awkward amount of time, "Sorry about that." Juniper smirked and adjusted herself in the seat.

(I knew it was her! :D )

Kayden smiled back and laughed a bit. "I've been here since the school door opened. I live pretty close to the school, so I thought I'd come early. I've been walking around, trying to find some people." He ran his fingers through his teal hair and smiles softly.

Aaron blushed scanning his face and smiled widely "wow then, you probably know several people by now i suppose" she said raising an eyebrow gritting her teeth nervously.

Kayden nodded. "Yeah.. I guess." He then looked at his watch and sighs a bit. "I know this is gonna sound weird but I really want class to start soon." He rubbed the back of his head gently and bit his lip.

Aaron chuckled then looked up at him smiling "yeah i wish it does too" shes says running a hand through her hair smiling awkwardly and blushing darkly "sorry to disturb you" she said gritting her teeth nervously.

Crystal: I had my textbooks, notebooks, and pencils in my arm. I walked into the classroom. "Hey, I'm Crystal," I said.

"So many new people!" Indigo was excited, "I can tell that we're all going to be best friends or worst enemies or something in-between!" She was getting carried away with excitement. She liked new people.

"And you can hold my hand any time you want, sweetie." Indigo smiled at Juniper.

Crystal: "okay..." I said awkwardly. These people seem nice but at the same time a bit awkward. Hopefully I could get along with these people

Aaron stood there awkwardly looking at Kayden with a huge dumb smile across her lips "do you want me to show you some of my drawings" she asked looking at him raising an eyebrow.

Crystal: I sat down in the middle of the classroom. I placed my pencils, pens, markers, and stuff like that in my pencil bag and arranged them by their color.

"I want to see your drawings, Aaron." Indigo came back over to her, "Please, please, please? I bet they're really good. Unless they're not but they probably are. Even if they were awful, I'd still think that they were wonderful. Because we're going to be best friends, I know it." She was talking too much.

Aaron's eyes widen as Indigo came over talking like the speed of light "oh okay then" she said walking over to her desk pulling out her drawings of the one she drew earlier with a girl standing at the edge of a cliff looking off into the horizon. "here" she said showing them to her.

"Wow." Indigo said, slowly, "Depressing. I like it!" She grinned, "Sorry if I'm scaring you. I get overexcited when I meet new people. Especially ones as pretty as you." She winked and returned to looking at the drawing. She was just kidding. She didn't want Aaron to be her girlfriend, she wasn't Indigo's type.

"okay then" she said looking down at the drawing putting it back into the folder "um thank you i guess" she said raising her eyebrows looking back over at Kayden and smiled widely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back