• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rise of the Arcana

Gregarious Multimuse

Creative Writer Extraordinaire
The Major Arcana... 22 archetypes, from which the greatest stories ever written are all based on, in some way or another. They have been hiding in the shadows of the human subconscious, but with the onset of the Age of Aquarius, they have now decided to take mortal form... for the first time in thousands of years. The last time they did so, events so world-shaking took place that we now have numerous accounts from around the world, and are incapable of separating the truth from the fabricated beliefs of the ancients. We can no longer tell exactly what happened, nor who it was that set in motion these events.

They intend to change the world again. Will it be for the better, or the worse? Will they save humanity, or condemn it to eternal darkness?

Join me, and write what you believe should happen.

This will be a Supernatural Roleplay involving fantasy creatures, magic, and for lack of a better word... trippy events. I literally cannot plan this RP alone, because it's meant to be too big, and involve an arch for each Arcana (besides the fool, who travels to each arcana and learns from them all). Besides everything else, it's meant to take place in modern times. Think of it as a fusion of Mortal Instruments and Persona 5... but a completely unique story.

I will be taking the role of the Fool Arcana. You also must read the attached PDF

Attachments

• Untitled document.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back