• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ripper Street Fandom?

CastoffCaptain

Obsess. Hunt. Manipulate. Repeat.
Hi guys. This is more of an interest check for now-- I was wondering if anyone would be up for a Ripper Street RP? I feel reasonably comfortable that I could play a decent version of Edmund Reid (although I'd love it if someone played him to me), and of Bennet Drake if anyone needed/wanted canon characters. I'm also happy to play OCs in that universe, as well.

I tend to post around once every other day, sometimes once every day, with around 3-6 paragraphs or more, depending on, well... many factors.

I'm happy playing both males and females, multiple supporting characters to further the plot along, and I'm not adverse to romance or to changing the characters just slightly to fit our needs.

If anyone's interested, please send me samples of your writing to see if we're compatible with one another.

Here's my current RP so you can get the feel for how I RP.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/blackshot-ghosts-closed.287440/

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back