• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rickdiculousmageddon OOC

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome one and all! Welcome to Blips and Chitz!
This is a place where you can relax from the chaos of the multiverse and chill!
Spend time with your fellow characters, grab a drink, hot or cold, or even have a game of Roy, the choice is up to you!

This is the OOC area, so yeah! Go for it!
If you actually want to roll with the whole Blips and Chitz idea, go for it, there can be some silly little OOC RP's if anyone feels up to it!

Main Thread
Characters

Hello so I just stumbled upon this and I am interested. I was wondering three things.
The first is that I was wondering they is still room?

The second is that if GrieveWriter GrieveWriter doesn't/cant participate could I then have Rick?

The third is that if GrieveWriter GrieveWriter can participate could I use Evil Morty?

Yeah. Choose a character you want to be, write an application that has "I am a confident and competent roleplayer" written all over it, and wait for the roleplay to begin! I'm super excited.

Hello so I just stumbled upon this and I am interested. I was wondering three things.
The first is that I was wondering they is still room?

The second is that if GrieveWriter GrieveWriter doesn't/cant participate could I then have Rick?

The third is that if GrieveWriter GrieveWriter can participate could I use Evil Morty?
I'm glad you're ibterested! Welcome!

First - Yessss! There's always more room!... Unless everyone on RPN decides they want to join overnight, in which case we might get a little overcrowded :P But if it comes to that, we can always apply for a hosted Project I guess, so yes! There's always more room!

Second - I'm afraid I think he is participating, sorry

Third - Of course you can use Evil Morty! :D

There is more than plenty of room left.
I don't know if Geozaki Geozaki is holding a time limit on GrieveWriter GrieveWriter .
And yeah, you probably could.
Actually, Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind pretty much answered it perfectly...

Oh no, I'm still here. Actually halfway done with my CS, should be up either today or tomorrow.

Awesome! I look forward to it! Sorry to be a pain, I just needed to know...

Can I join in?
Of course you can! :D The more the merrier!

Yeah. Choose a character you want to be, write an application that has "I am a confident and competent roleplayer" written all over it, and wait for the roleplay to begin! I'm super excited.
Again, Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind doing my job better than me! :P :)

Also, I'm sorry that making a first post is taking so long, my summer jobs are getting more and more mental and we've just received some pretty intense news as a family, but I am working on it, I promise!

demdo_demi demdo_demi As I haven't heard for you, I'm going to allow someone to be Dipper if they want to, if you still want him, please let me know and I can reserve him for you again, but as of now, unless you let me know, Dipper is up for grabs! I'm sorry to be a pain but I have to allow other people the chance.

Geozaki Geozaki
I am really sorry! My notifications must've been acting up because I haven't been getting any updates from your threads.

Unfortunately, I cannot participate in this because of my schedule. I'm really sorry about this. Best of luck with the Roleplay though!

Geozaki Geozaki
I am really sorry! My notifications must've been acting up because I haven't been getting any updates from your threads.

Unfortunately, I cannot participate in this because of my schedule. I'm really sorry about this. Best of luck with the Roleplay though!

That's fine! I know the feeling, my notifications muck up sometimes too!
Awww, that's a shame, but again I totally understand!
Thanks :) If you ever feel like it, you're welcome to join i again at any time! Hopefully see you around!

And leeeeeet the Rpppppppppp BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! *Fires Gun into the air!*
So, I made a first post, I'm sorry, It's awful! I've never been great with beginnings, I'm much better when I start interacting with people and all that, so I promise I'll improve :P
So, the idea is for everyone to get a few posts to get the feel for their characters in their own universe, and after a short amount of time there'll be an event. (Something like, Ford's teleporter is reconstructed and fires off, sucking everyone from Gravity Falls to Rick and Morty, or Rick mistypes his coordinates into his portal gun that causes people from Gravity falls to get stranded there). The idea is that the Gravity Falls crew will probably get stuck with Rick and Morty, just because it seems to fit the best, after all, Ford doesn't seem to be the type to willingly allow Mabel and Dipper to join him on adventures with Rick, considering the danger of the whole scenario, but that bit is still being touched up, so if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears!
I'm so hyped to RP with you alllll! YAY! IT HAS BEGUN!
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Miljonz Miljonz
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
Birdsie Birdsie

I only tagged the people with characters so far, sorry ...

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Miljonz Miljonz Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Birdsie Birdsie M Metalgeardude
I know it's been a few days since we started now, so was thinking about starting the whole 'merging' of the two universes soon. Maybe tomorrow IRL time or something. What do you guys think? Would you rather have some more time with R+M and Gravity Falls separated or are you ready for them to come together as well?

I'd be fine with keeping them separate if a few more of each universe's respective characters were present, but seeing as we're kinda shorthanded rn, perhaps merging them soon is a good idea.

Ok, so I'm away until Sunday, so will only have access to make average posts so the 'merge' may have to wait until Sunday, having said that, there is a small chance I can do it later today. If anyone has stopped so they can wait for me to do that, don't worry, keep on RPing and I'll slot it in around you!

I'm back home now so my plan is to include the merging in my next post which should be tonight. But it's been a very long day, so if I don't manage it then it should be done tomorrow for sure!

Definitely not! :D
Even when I can't reply I check hoping someone's replied to it.
The whole merging thing may not be as clean as I'd like, so apologies in advance for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back