• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rick and Morty Intrest Check

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I would love to do a Rick and Morty ro, oc x cannon, and I need someone to be Rick. I will double up if you want, and I can play many cannon characters. Im all caught up on the episodes as well.

Let me know if interested

Bumpity

There are multiple Universes, and multiple Ricks, I just need someone for C-137 Rick. I can play other ricks for you

Kinda random adventures things. Fleeing from some random stuff our characters are tangled up in because of Rick. Adventure, danger, action! All that pazzaz. Mostly just spin it off as we go along. Random made up situation that we can write off of. Just a kind of add as we go along thing

Kinda random adventures things. Fleeing from some random stuff our characters are tangled up in because of Rick. Adventure, danger, action! All that pazzaz. Mostly just spin it off as we go along. Random made up situation that we can write off of. Just a kind of add as we go along thing
It sounds better in my head, trust me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back