• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Btw Dix your OC is an asshole and I love him a lot but also I REALLY enjoy the way you write!! <3 I just wanted to say that. Same for you Staid UGH my sons

Yo my bad, had a busy day but man yall type a LOT. Mera your post are really good as well, in fact i almost dont even want to participate because i cant be that good XD
making a post soon

Yo my bad, had a busy day but man yall type a LOT. Mera your post are really good as well, in fact i almost dont even want to participate because i cant be that good XD
making a post soon
NOOOOO!! PLS I really wanna interact with Quen but I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO BRING HIM UP AAAH

Pls post bby everyone is doing great

I-

I guess this makes sense since she's TECHNICALLY a succubus, but PLS CECIL DON'T FALL FOR IT IT'S BEEN ONLY 1 DAY

I didnt mean i was going to quit XD. They get better i promise. i just suck in the beginning phase. Still kinda developing the character as i go

Oooh makes sense. I'm the opposite LOL I'm better in the beginning and then I get burned out from writing like 5 paragraphs and turn into a semi-lit RPer unless I'm hyped

Cecil really is gonna be ladies' man here omg
I didn't expect it to be honest haha.

Also, would people want me to make a Discord for this? so we can keep more in contact without RPN's scuffed notifications?(Main roleplay would still happen here of course.)

I didn't expect it to be honest haha.

Also, would people want me to make a Discord for this? so we can keep more in contact without RPN's scuffed notifications?(Main roleplay would still happen here of course.)
I'd 100% say make a discord, because I talk a shit ton and it's easier for me to send memes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back