• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc A friend of mine is interested in participating in the roleplay, but due to circumstances, is unable to participate through her own account. I was wondering if it would be alright if I created a character for her and she tells me what to do for the character and I type it in the chat?
Sure! I don't see why not

Heyo I am currently working on my OC's bg huehue but StaidFoal StaidFoal ELIAS AND MY OC ARE SO DAMN SIMILAR IT'S KIND OF FUNNY LMFAOO. I was reading your CS and I was like "Okay orange hair, childish overly happy and energetic who probably annoys people and also talks a lot and comes from a wealthy family. They can't be THAT similar, right?" And then I read your post, which is great btw I love Elias, and I love and hate how similar our OCs are LMAO only difference is that mine is french and got zappy zap powers I can't wait to interact with your OC <3

Heyo I am currently working on my OC's bg huehue but StaidFoal StaidFoal ELIAS AND MY OC ARE SO DAMN SIMILAR IT'S KIND OF FUNNY LMFAOO. I was reading your CS and I was like "Okay orange hair, childish overly happy and energetic who probably annoys people and also talks a lot and comes from a wealthy family. They can't be THAT similar, right?" And then I read your post, which is great btw I love Elias, and I love and hate how similar our OCs are LMAO only difference is that mine is french and got zappy zap powers I can't wait to interact with your OC <3
Oh my goodness, we must be kindred spirits! xD Elias was actually a character I made for another RP but scrapped because it was a pain to figure out his gimmicks so it would fit said RP. I feel like them and Elias will get along extremely well. Two annoying, childish, in-your-face energetics are better than one! Though I intend to reveal something about Elias that'll set him apart him from other childish and eccentric OCs ;>

MY CS IS UP BUT I'M SO SORRY ABOUT MY WALL OF TEXT AAAAAAAA :') SHE'S ONE OF MY OLDEST OCs! I'll post my starter when I wake up it's like 5AM right now LOL

Also Staid yeeeesss they're like lost twins I love it.

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE"
"AND MAKE IT DOUBLE"

Btw is this OOC official? Or are we moving to discord? I was just asking because discord is my second home ^^ but I don't mind where OOC is really

4ff.gif
Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Charlie: *Flirts*
Kiona: "Are you flirting with me?"
Also Kiona: *Dial-up brain noises**Not a centaur; does not compute*

Nyx best FE:Fates girl don't @ me

CHARLIE REALLY SAID "Should we get carrots? he's a rabbit- wait that's just racist" I'm dying. I don't know if my OC is accepted or not which is why I haven't written my starter yet aaah :')

Nyx best FE:Fates girl don't @ me

CHARLIE REALLY SAID "Should we get carrots? he's a rabbit- wait that's just racist" I'm dying. I don't know if my OC is accepted or not which is why I haven't written my starter yet aaah :')
If it gets a reaction from me it's accepted, also Cecil has been offered carrots by people to make fun of him so many times that he just sees it as an insult now lmao

If it gets a reaction from me it's accepted, also Cecil has been offered carrots by people to make fun of him so many times that he just sees it as an insult now lmao
Yeah I was lowkey hoping Charlie would actually give him carrots just for the drama LOL

Also gotcha!! I wasn't sure ^^ I'll write my starter now! Oh! Also, are we having a discord or is this OOC permanent? Just curious

Bruh I took like an hour extra because I liked Ceril's FC style and I wanted something similar so I just HAD to draw my OC to a similar style sorry me no original

I'M ALSO SORRY THAT I MADE A WALL OF TEXT MY STARTERS ARE USUALLY MY LONGEST POSTS AAAA I'll tone it down :')) But also I feel so bad for bothering Alec since he's getting shit from everyone and then comes my girl to just annoy him LOL I'm so excited for this RP y'all

^^^ LMAO I was gonna say that I got super confused for a second but omg I love Elias so much

Cecil is getting the attention of all the girls though so I don't blame you for the confusion LOL damn ladies' man just because he got bunny ears

Alec is the opposite of a chick magnet, he just repels them.

Hey soo thinking about adding another character later on if that’s not too much trouble its gonna be margates younger sibling that should be fun right?

I was gonna interact with Knott first but Rose lady beat me to it F
I was actually kinda hoping Bon would interact with Knott at some point. I think she'd probably accelerate their turnaround back into goodness, (well, as good as a speciesist could possibly be) which I think would be better done if they had a friend on that side than if they just one day up and realized that crime wasn't for them.

I just wanted to Make a character with the exact opposite power as margate since that should be fun... who doesn’t love person that can turn you hyper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back