• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was actually kinda hoping Bon would interact with Knott at some point. I think she'd probably accelerate their turnaround back into goodness, (well, as good as a speciesist could possibly be) which I think would be better done if they had a friend on that side than if they just one day up and realized that crime wasn't for them.
I want Bon to interact with Knott definitely!! I feel like their dynamic together and development would be gud

I'll make my next post later tonight folks,

I'm also really happy to see all the engagement from everyone!

LOL I posted in the wrong thread. This is why I use discord more

anyways

*slams fists on table*
I
LOVE
ELIAS

MY SON UGH I CRY

I'll post after Alec's response yayayay

Added weakness to Yanni :) almost forgot god I need to do backstory..... on the bright side I just had a terrifying thought.... want would happen if Bon and Yanni teamed up..

Added weakness to Yanni :) almost forgot god I need to do backstory..... on the bright side I just had a terrifying thought.... want would happen if Bon and Yanni teamed up..
LOL What if Elias, Bon AND Yanni teamed up? They literally be Dumb, Dumber and Dumberest I'd lose my marbles

No not yet. I'm gonna tell Elias "YO LOOK AT THAT FUCKING TOWER SHARK LADY" since Bon just gonna think Alec has a grumpy morning like an idiot, and then you can throw Yannis in the middle of that

Or you could throw Yanni in to Alec after Bon leaves with, probably Elias if he follows along, so that batman deals with yet another annoying idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back