Reyton Academy (Always Open)

Duster answered question after question, he was quite passionate about history it seemed. "Okay Duster, I think you've answered enough questions." Said the teacher. "Nichole? What were the dates of the Muromachi period?" She asked. "1333 to 1573..." Whispered Duster to Nichole.

(Sorry for taking control) Duster replied with another thumbs up. "No problem" He whispered. The lesson went on for quite a while longer, until... "Okay everyone pack up!" Said the teacher. The final bell rang!

It took Duster longer than expected to come out of the class. He was roped into helping the teacher put some things in boxes... But he eventually finished and went over to Nichole. "Sorry I'm late... Thanks for waiting" He said. "Shall we be off then?"

Duster smiled, then spoke. "I'll walk you home shall I?" He asked as they walked out of the school grounds

(Heck if I know. I'm not sure how academy things work) Duster thought of his plan to get Nichole that new board. He knew exactly what to do...

(neither do i xD ) Nichole's belt started beeping. she looked at it confused and took out the center. it opened up as a communicator! she quickly closed it and it stopped. she hummed skipping some. she quickly stopped skipping putting up her tough girl persona.

Duster just looked confused. Did Nichole have multiple personalities? Nah... "If you don't mind me asking, what was that?" He asked.

(Anywhere but his eyes as in not staring? If not I'll edit this) Duster tilted his head. "Nothing? If it's something bad you can tell me" He said, noticing Nichole not looking at him.

Username: HeartBrokenIceQueen

Name:
Talon Dexteria

Nick Name:
Dex / usually used by his students. And the Elder title by fellow colleagues.

859/looks 23-25 (Thinking he was a teacher? If that is alright)

Abilities: Crow-hybrid, wings-summoning, able t
o summon energy/electricity

Weapon(s): Sword, twin-daggers
and two hand-guns

Personality: Charming, joker, sweet
, cocky, opinionated and sarcastic; The perfect fun-teacher but he is the most secretive person you´ll ever meet. He has wisdom far beyond imagination but contains it for himself. Is called the ´elder´by fellow teachers

History:
Talon grew up in the streets and found out his powers by chance. When he did he went into drug-selling, car-mechanics, street-racing and in the middle of a raged moment he killed a man. This resulted in a small depression cured by Regina. Regina found Talon when he was 15 and is his mentor. She and Talon sticked together for 120 years before they seperated. She had teached him enough and a few days later she was found dead in her apartment.

A few years later he was recruited by the academy to teach and has been there since t
hen.

Silently making his way to the dorms to check for new students Talon Dexteria walked through the halls of the beautiful antic but rather modern building. His eyes darted everywhere while greeting students or respectfully giving a nod to a teacher. With a small smile he entered the dorm to only see a few new faces then last year. With a sigh he shoke his head to bump into a girl. ((Nichole?))

Taking a glance down on the ´small´ girl he accidently bumped into he gave her an apologetic smile. He´d never seen her before and guessed she was one of the new kids. "I´m sorry sweetheart, didn´t hurt your small bottom did I?" He joked with his bad humor before chuckling. "But seriously, Forgive me? I guess you are a new kid? The name is Talon Dexteria...And your is?" He stared down on his small notepad, waiting to see if she was in one of his classes.

Duster smiled. "Good" He said, he then turned to Talon. "Okay, why do you need our names?" He asked. "And yes we are new, we joined today"

Unfortunately, Talon couldn't answer... A teacher walked in saying "Come on, come on. Run along!" Time to head back to the dorms... Duster kissed Nichole once more. "See you tomorrow" He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back