Reyton Academy (Always Open)

Duster however, didn't go back to his dorm. No, he snuck out of the school grounds, and out into town. He skated around the town for a while before going into a shop. What could he be buying...?

"Okay, thanks." Said Duster as he walked out of the shop. He let out a rather heavy sigh before making his way back to the academy. On his way there, he was stopped by two men. "Hey buddy... What'cha got there?" Asked one of them. "What's it to you?" Replied Duster. The men grunted, then pulled out knives! A while later, Duster continued on his way, the men bleeding on the floor. But there was a rather deep cut on Duster's shoulder... "My favourite jacket too..." He sighed.

When he walked back, Duster managed to run into Nichole. "Oh, hi there" He said. He looked a bit pale due to the large cut on his shoulder that was still bleeding. But he was carrying a large box.

"Well... I don't want you to worry..." Said Duster, he gave a small nod to the others in the dorm. "But... I was almost mugged, almost" He said. "And to think I wanted this to be a surprise..." He muttered, gesturing to the large box that he still held on to.

Nichole took the box and put it on he bed. "shirt.off.now.." jessica said"already? go girl!" Nichole rolled her eyes. "so i can see your wound.."

"Really? In front of them?" Asked Duster. He sighed, and removed his shirt, revealing the wound. The cut was, rather deep to say the least... He was rather "toned" for someone of his age. Random bits of info, yaaaaaaaay

Nichole kicked out her roommates and said''go to your boyfriends like usual!'' they pouted but did so. she grabbed her medical kit and gently disinfected the wound.

Duster let out a sharp exhale. "That stings..." He said. He normally hated first-aid, still does now. He didn't mind performing it on others, it was just having it done on himself that he hated. But nevertheless, he sat and waited for Nichole to finish doing her thing.

"Already?" Asked Duster. Normally things like this took longer, for him anyway. He let out a small sigh of relief and rotated his shoulder, thinking it would have heald alrady, buuuut.... "Ah shi-!" He cried, Holding back the rest of the curse word, as he saw the shine of a flashlight out the window. A teacher doing a little patrol. "Damn it Damn it Damn it..." He muttered holding on to his shoulder. He took a few deep breaths and regained his composure. "Anyway, I bet you're wondering what that box is" He eventually said

Nichole quickly pushed him into her stuffed animal pile.''shhh!''she laid down in front of him as the teacher came in. he said''is there anyone else in here?'' ''no sir just me and my bird!''

Duster held his breath and a scream of pain as to not give his position away, he landed on his shoulder you see. He peeked out of the pile and noticed his shirt still on the bed! It was a dead give away! He discreetly reached for it and tried to grab it.

the teacher said"whos shirt is this?" picking up. "um mine!"tossing it near duster. she stood in front of the toys smiling innocently and pushed the teacher out. she watched him walk away before tossing the toys aside. "im so so sorry!"

Duster sighed, he had a rabbit plush toy on his head. "It's fine..." He said before laughing a bit. "What timing huh?" He asked, holding on to his shoulder, as if trying to stop any further harm coming to it.

Duster smiled. "Open it and find out." He said, picking the box up and putting it on Nichole's lap. There was a label on it saying. "To: Coco, From: Kitty"

Nichole blushed and opened it. her eyes widened and she gasped pulling out a skateboard. she looked at duster with watery eyes. "thank you so much i love you!" glomping/kissing him.

Duster laughed, then kissed Nichole back. "It was the least I could do for someone like you" He said. "Funny, kind, and damn near adorable" He said with a smile. "We'll give it a test drive tomorrow shall we?" He asked, standing up and trying the door. Locked for the night... "Huh..." He said. He forgot that locking of doors and windows was part of the academy's curfew... Looks like he was staying here... Besides, it was a bit risky to have him going out anyway, the school supposedly upped security after a previous student escaped...

Who knows indeed! I certainly don't! Whoooooo *Wiggly fingers* "Guess I'm staying here for the night..." Said Duster. "If that's okay with you of course" He added, respect a woman's privacy is what he was told to do by his father

Users who are viewing this thread

Back