• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revival of Magic [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Honestly I've left a lot of the books open to let you decide the extent of what I meant (of course pass drastic things past me first). Each book has it flaws and powers when you get down to the base of it. If any one else need help getting ideas or can't do anything with the book just reach out to me(I might take a bit to respond).

For the book of spirit you could actually say Drevis was great for this role. Mental dexterity? When I read his personality next to the book he got I thought he would be perfect. I believe the book of spirit could honestly teach him a lot. When you look up spirit it is actually the binding element, the one that brings balance to the other elements. The books have much more meaning than what they teach they also speak to the role the character may play to the group. Who said you had to control the spirits? Drevis is charismatic, forget the long stupid chant wearing a magic robe, he would probably just sweet talk them into doing his bidding.

Yep, and we are going to be healer buddies. ( Have fun dealing with Maryann, because of the strong emotions part of the water book. )
Sostos Sostos

Yep, and we are going to be healer buddies. ( Have fun dealing with Maryann, because of the strong emotions part of the water book. )

With our powers combined we can fix anything from a broken bone to a broken soul! Great, leave the one with strong emotions to the one who usually avoids talking to people, that's gonna go well, right?

Yep, and whatever you do. Don't make her cry or angry, because the water book is going to make it bad.

Honestly I've left a lot of the books open to let you decide the extent of what I meant (of course pass drastic things past me first). Each book has it flaws and powers when you get down to the base of it. If any one else need help getting ideas or can't do anything with the book just reach out to me(I might take a bit to respond).

For the book of spirit you could actually say Drevis was great for this role. Mental dexterity? When I read his personality next to the book he got I thought he would be perfect. I believe the book of spirit could honestly teach him a lot. When you look up spirit it is actually the binding element, the one that brings balance to the other elements. The books have much more meaning than what they teach they also speak to the role the character may play to the group. Who said you had to control the spirits? Drevis is charismatic, forget the long stupid chant wearing a magic robe, he would probably just sweet talk them into doing his bidding.
That sounds pretty cool actually. I'll look forward to it~

Drevis will still eye the other books with envy though

That sounds pretty cool actually. I'll look forward to it~

Drevis will still eye the other books with envy though

Oh no I have no doubt he is going to despise the book! This is a great block for him and could potentially set up the first goal you personally want for him to get over. I just didn't want you to be too upset over it, because I think as long as we stay creative any character can go with any book.

Yeah, and then there is Maryann, who is a bit annoyed by the book affecting her with strong emotions.
Crying: Screaming really loud and a bunch of tears pouring down her face.
Angry: Yelling really loud at you.
Love: Extremely clingy, and wants to hug you.
Happy: Has a big smile on her face.
Etc.

So I wanted to make sure everyone has read the town setting? If not it is on the Lore page.

Is there anything else you guys would like to set up before I start working on posting?

Ashside Ashside I was actually thinking if you wanted to put in the effort you can post the coffee shop in the lore page (name, design, building type, close to the beach or the forest etc. . .) I feel like this place will be a common group meet up. Also I'm going to change the opening scene to there so everyone has a reason to be there.

Yeah, and then there is Maryann, who is a bit annoyed by the book affecting her with strong emotions.
Crying: Screaming really loud and a bunch of tears pouring down her face.
Angry: Yelling really loud at you.
Love: Extremely clingy, and wants to hug you.
Happy: Has a big smile on her face.
Etc.

Yuuus I love that part of the book of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back