• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revival of Magic [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am really excited! This will be my first RP on this site so I am a little nervous to make a good impression. I still can't decide what kind of character I want to create.

Just have fun with the cs, because you don't know what will happen in this rp.
This will be a fresh experience for me too. Usually I make characters with a somewhat clear idea on what role they are going to be in the story and how they will develop, but the random book thing could thwart any plan I may have but that's the fun of it!

Yaaay I had no clue everyone was talking in here :3

I've never done a random role rp either, and I'm beyond stoked.

I'm sorry I forgot to add the city. It's completely made up too btw! I will add it to the lore here soon!

Congrats on being first! I'm almost done with my character and then I'll roll books for both of us.

Woooop!

I have gotten the book of Hatia. I was hoping someone else would get this book because it has a plot moving aspect to it that I was going to reveal later. Guess it just makes it easier for me :O i was thinking the book of water would of been an obvious good match for my character xD

Woooop!

I have gotten the book of Hatia. I was hoping someone else would get this book because it has a plot moving aspect to it that I was going to reveal later. Guess it just makes it easier for me :O i was thinking the book of water would of been an obvious good match for my character xD
I am just laughing from this luck. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back