• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revival of Magic [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Don't be upset, Dama. You got a cool book, and who said that you can only use the tarot cards?

Then roll with it! make some drama in the rp about it! I think you can make it more interesting if the character *despises* their book

I think the spirit book is pretty cool. You esstiantly can teleport places with astral projection and be able to talk with the dead. It probably also can use necromancy (creating a fake soul) also you can posses things. The best way for the tarot thing is just say the spirits say this If you wanna be specific you can but you always can fall back with the spirits speak to me thing.

I plan to! He'll be all jealous of the others' book because even Love Book is more useful than what he has on hand

I think the spirit book is pretty cool. You esstiantly can teleport places with astral projection and be able to talk with the dead. It probably also can use necromancy (creating a fake soul) also you can posses things. The best way for the tarot thing is just say the spirits say this If you wanna be specific you can but you always can fall back with the spirits speak to me thing.
Drevis is just annoyed he doesn't get charm and hex XD
Those, now those he can think of many usage

Well hey, the revenge book ended up with one of the least vengeful characters so we'll see how powers that don't match personalities goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back