• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Revisiting Romance Plots. F/F

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
I'd like to revisit some old ideas because I have way too much time and I'm super bored.

As a small note, I only write F/F and I'm pretty good about matching length in posts.

Please no one lines, or really anything shorter than a good solid paragraph. If you write way more than that, great!
I do however believe in quality over quantity. I don't exactly mean super eloquently written paragraphs but rather something with a bit of substance. If you're someone who writes eight paragraphs a post but it's all just filler that doesn't really move the story along, I'll get pretty annoyed with trying to match that. You know, let's keep the story going with each post, focus on that rather than the nit picky details of what is under their finger nails and why it was there. It's useless information at that point that does nothing for the story. I tend to write one to three good paragraphs so anything around there makes me happy. But enough about this nonsense, let's get to the old plots I had in mind! Also I only write in third person but the plots are written in first.

1. Entwining Hands. I reached for the same book as you on the shelf and now we're holding hands. And come to think of it... you're cute! <3 (Such a simple plot but we can discuss more to add like drama and angst because that is a must!)

2. Neighbors. <3 Oops! I came home drunk from a party one night only to realize I didn't have the keys to my apartment! Guess I'll ask the cute neighbor if I can stay with her for a night.

3. Neighbors 2.0 I stumbled into the wrong apartment drunk one night but hey... your dog likes me so I guess you'll just have to let me spend the night.

4. Old Friends. </3 You were my best friend in high school and then you left to follow your dreams. They flopped though and now you're back hoping I'll forgive you for never calling me!

As a note, I'll play any role in these, just let me know which you'd prefer. Send me a message with the title of the plot as the subject and we can discuss details and such!!

I may have a character for the fourth plot! Please PM me as I would love to work something out.

Why am I so attracted to the dog one lool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back