• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Reverberations OOC

</3 All good. GunsAndDips GunsAndDips
Just make sure you're not excluded when it comes to character interactions! We'll have a Golden Trio 2.0 then - arctic arctic & Little Lozy Little Lozy

I''m thinking a good rivalry for them three with Rosemarie and Thomas - they're rather alike. As Slytherin supremacists, perhaps Chris would feel comfortable ish with them? (More than others anyway).

Then, we have a secret friendship with Sam and Samson? Perhaps this could extend with Briar, Milena, and Alicia with Kim? Kim is a half blood, but they're all purebloods. I think it'd be a good connection if she was in need and either Briar or Alicia pulled their group in to help her.

As for Ax I'm undecided. Would he be mates without Sam or Samson? Or maybe Kim? QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I can't really imagine Chris and Kim being friends given his personality. More like enemies...

Interestingly, they share the same wand wood and core despite differences. :closedeyessmile:
Hmm yeah I agree, I think they’d be somewhat enemies. Maybe not extreme enemies though, as I doubt they’d spend much time together.

So potential relationships that I could see happening:

Thomas - They're friends but they also have a level of dislike for each other. They see that it's advantageous to work together but both wish to be the best so are friendly rivals?
Kim - Enemies, but they don't interact too much.
Milena - They're not friends, not enemies. I feel like they wouldn't get along, but he respects her because she is a pureblood.
Alicia - Chris dislikes her for being sorted into Gryffindor, but is reluctantly pleasant to her because of her pure blooded status.
Rosemary - Would get on well with her due to them both having supremacist believes, potentially one of the only people that Chris called a friend.
Terry - Potentially a friend? Not much is written about them, but Chris could either dislike him for his blood status or like him for something he's done.
Briar - Respects her due to her being pure blood. Potentially sees her as a friend (if he doesn't know about her being an egalitarian).
Samson - Heavily dislikes due to being muggle born. Openly mocks and taunts him.
Axton - They both have Selwyn blood, so they are probably cousins. Likes that he's pure blood but probably dislikes his Gryffindor side. However, they may remain friends because they both don't believe in equality.
Samuel - Could potentially hold some friendship because of the pure blood status. TBD when more is revealed about his stances on blood supremacy.

So, Sam is done! I'd say only Alicia, her friends and Samson would know about his real stance on mudbloods. A quick rundown of potential relationships:

Christian: A friendship it is! I see some interesting drama going on when he openly mocks Samson :p GunsAndDips GunsAndDips
Kimberly: He admires her bravery for sticking to her moral compass, although it's probably not reciprocated because of how he pretends to be pro-Voldy QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Milena: oh you know c; lotsa love here. Alicia would have given Milena a rundown of how he's actually not pro-Voldy Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose
Alicia: childhood friends, yada yada
Rosemarie: sort of friends? the fact that he isn't slytherin would definitely knock off a few points but he is pure blooded SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
Thomas: same with rosemarie ^^
Briar: they're probably friends, considering she too knows about his actual stance Little Lozy Little Lozy
Samson: dat secret friendship tho. however, they wouldn't be friends in public. this should be interesting.
Axton: they're definitely friends (if you're cool with it)

A quickie on Alicia's relationships:

Christian: acquaintances I would presume, not friends, not enemies
Kimberly: secret friendship?? are we still going with that??
Milena: yup
Rosemarie: nope
Thomas: I feel like they'd be simply acquaintances too
Briar: yup
Samson: she would definitely try to avoid him, though no outright hatred
Axton: again, acquaintances

Milena-

Christian - with his stance on the supremacy, and blind aligance, Mia would probably low key dislike him. Publicly, due to blood status, she would acknowledge him and act as friendly as required.

Kimberly - Milena would think she is sweet, reminds her a little of Zachariah Tumas, and perhaps in need of protection. Unfortunately, however, she lacks the courage to outwardly stand up for the girl, and must stick to discreet acts of kindness.

Samuel - Mia admires Sam from afar, but doesn't really give him the time of day. In her opinion, he's attractive, intelligent and chilvarous, but too much of a golden boy for it to work out. Low key, she's intrigued by him, even in a platonic way, but usually avoids him.

Alicia - lotsaa love :cheshiregrin: her first friend in Hogwarts and in many ways her role model.

Rosemarie - rivals. The closest friend of Thomas, and consequently the she-devil.

Thomas - no words needs.

Briar - bae <3 haven't spoken to each other for as long as with Alicia. Briar was avoided due to negative Slytherin bias, but is now adored by Mia.

Samson - similar to Kimberly. Avoids him because of blood but thinks that he is adorable.

Axton - seems to her more like Tom's kind of guy. Pleasant terms (good enough anyway).

Thomas -

Christian - civil, good friend of Rosemarie therefore tolerable.

Kimberly - his victim. Thomas takes pleasure in bullying Kimberly. He thinks that she's nothing but a mudblood, and aims for her to see this herself.

Samuel - rivals. He respects him enough due to his blood status, but thinks he's nothing but a no-good Gryffindor who affiliated with his sister's friends.

Alicia - another Gryffindor, this one is quite attractive however. Tommy respects her because of her blood status, and if she were a little more obedient she would take his fancy.

Rosemarie - best friend (?) and another pretty face. The only one he would currently willingly spend time with out of the girls.

Milena - biggest enemy.

Briar - Slytherin and pureblood, but a little too independent for a woman. She'd make a good wife, for the foundation of life programme.

Samson - another no good dirty blood.

Axton - tolerates him.

I'll try to get a post up tonight when I'm home from work.

</3 All good. GunsAndDips GunsAndDips
Just make sure you're not excluded when it comes to character interactions! We'll have a Golden Trio 2.0 then - arctic arctic & Little Lozy Little Lozy

I''m thinking a good rivalry for them three with Rosemarie and Thomas - they're rather alike. As Slytherin supremacists, perhaps Chris would feel comfortable ish with them? (More than others anyway).

Then, we have a secret friendship with Sam and Samson? Perhaps this could extend with Briar, Milena, and Alicia with Kim? Kim is a half blood, but they're all purebloods. I think it'd be a good connection if she was in need and either Briar or Alicia pulled their group in to help her.

As for Ax I'm undecided. Would he be mates without Sam or Samson? Or maybe Kim? QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Haha, no. Ax was created to be an antagonist for Kim. She hates him =p Looks like Ax and Tom could bully Kim together. Or fight each other for the right to victimize her . lol. I dunno. Ax does get possessive :xFrolleyes:

So potential relationships that I could see happening:

Thomas - They're friends but they also have a level of dislike for each other. They see that it's advantageous to work together but both wish to be the best so are friendly rivals?
Kim - Enemies, but they don't interact too much.
Milena - They're not friends, not enemies. I feel like they wouldn't get along, but he respects her because she is a pureblood.
Alicia - Chris dislikes her for being sorted into Gryffindor, but is reluctantly pleasant to her because of her pure blooded status.
Rosemary - Would get on well with her due to them both having supremacist believes, potentially one of the only people that Chris called a friend.
Terry - Potentially a friend? Not much is written about them, but Chris could either dislike him for his blood status or like him for something he's done.
Briar - Respects her due to her being pure blood. Potentially sees her as a friend (if he doesn't know about her being an egalitarian).
Samson - Heavily dislikes due to being muggle born. Openly mocks and taunts him.
Axton - They both have Selwyn blood, so they are probably cousins. Likes that he's pure blood but probably dislikes his Gryffindor side. However, they may remain friends because they both don't believe in equality.
Samuel - Could potentially hold some friendship because of the pure blood status. TBD when more is revealed about his stances on blood supremacy.

Sounds good. You're aware that I added to the Selwyn family history right? They're an easy family to work with because they literally have no background.

Sounds good. You're aware that I added to the Selwyn family history right? They're an easy family to work with because they literally have no background.
I wasn't originally aware no. It doesn't seem to tamper with my character too much though as his father is Fawley (another sacred 28), which means he knows far more about them than his mothers side of the family. Fawley's are somewhat similar - keeping away from the war and using political influence instead.

I wasn't originally aware no. It doesn't seem to tamper with my character too much though as his father is Fawley (another sacred 28), which means he knows far more about them than his mothers side of the family. Fawley's are somewhat similar - keeping away from the war and using political influence instead.

Works for me. Wasn't even aware your character was related to mine until you brought it up but it works out. ^_^

Works for me. Wasn't even aware your character was related to mine until you brought it up but it works out. ^_^
It wasn't planned, only realised once I checked through the characters. Pure bloods marrying other pure bloods and all that,

It wasn't planned, only realised once I checked through the characters. Pure bloods marrying other pure bloods and all that,

I know. Also, Selwyns are part of the sacred 28...but it'll probably end with Ax unless he gets his act together :closedeyessmile:

Soooo a lil bit confused here. Mia and Thomas are already done with the dinner, whereas Christian just got there?

Yeah, i was confused with that. I'm guessing he just wants to go through what happened there in a different post.

Briar’s relationships

Chris • fellow Slytherin and a part of the elite pure blood family. She appears to be friendly but has a secret disgust for the pureblood supremacy. She also knows of his sexual orientation and can’t fathom the lengths he’d go through for the Dark Lord. Part of her feels like there is hope to sway his ideals

Kim • she does not know her but should she meet her she would be kind

Mia • was once misunderstood by her now dear friend. Mia believed her to be a dark supporter but after learning her secret disgust of the notion have become great friends.

Alicia • ditto

Rosemary • fellow Slytherin. Frienemies. Civil with each other but Briar does not engage in cruelty of non purebloods. Appears friendly but often dishes put back handed compliments and snide remarks.

Tom • fellow Slytherin. Disgusted with his treatment of anyone he believes beneath him, this includes his sister Mia. Low-key hates him. She keeps up apearences and is friendly.

Samson • she has yet to meet him.

Ax • crass and sarcastic (as she is with most people) his thick skin can handle it and his flirtious nature and ego could stand a hit below the belt.

Sam • in the beginning she was unsure about him. He is like her, hiding in the waves of supremacy but silently fighting against. They are friends.

Samson’s relationships

In a nutshell, most people fear and avoid Samson or openly hate him because of his blood statues. Few: Mia, Alicia, Kim, have offered him a smile. But interactions go that far and he understands. However he is thankful to his good friend Samual, that though he has been able to speak of their friendship openly that it is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back