• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Reverberations OOC

Sounds good guys. I'm gonna re open the thread for a couple of hours so we can get cracking soon.

I just went ahead and read all the pottermore wand pages to pick one for my charrie, why am i like this ;-;

I just rediscover the universe every single time, and it feels so good you know?
ahhh yeah! I get that too!
Me and my friend are trying to write a marauders screen play and we've fallen so hard into the world. We've been creating playlists and backstories and pranks and just loving it.

ahhh yeah! I get that too!
Me and my friend are trying to write a marauders screen play and we've fallen so hard into the world. We've been creating playlists and backstories and pranks and just loving it.

That sounds awesome! I love the universe for this. There's just so much you can get out of it. Good luck with screenplay c: what is it about?

That sounds awesome! I love the universe for this. There's just so much you can get out of it. Good luck with screenplay c: what is it about?
Thank you! and we're trying to write about the seven years of the marauders. Its gonna focus mainly around jily and wolfstar probably, we haven't fully decided, but there's gonna be a lot of pranks!

Thank you! and we're trying to write about the seven years of the marauders. Its gonna focus mainly around jily and wolfstar probably, we haven't fully decided, but there's gonna be a lot of pranks!

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! I always wished Rowling would write more about the past. Or the future. At this point I would read her grocery lists if she published them.

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! I always wished Rowling would write more about the past. Or the future. At this point I would read her grocery lists if she published them.
I know what you mean! There isn't enough for the demand ;-; although I understand - she just wants to write something else.

I know what you mean! There isn't enough for the demand ;-; although I understand - she just wants to write something else.

Yeah, I get that too. Also, it was good where it ended. Better let it be short and good than drag out the universe and completely ruin it for people.

Yeah, I get that too. Also, it was good where it ended. Better let it be short and good than drag out the universe and completely ruin it for people.
Very true!
Although I'd argue that the plot of the cursed child left many things to be desired.

Very true!
Although I'd argue that the plot of the cursed child left many things to be desired.

Yes, that ended too quickly for my liking. There was a lot going on. I'm not sure whether this is an unpopular opinion or not but I didn't quite enjoy cursed child? The production was great, I got very lucky and got to see it in London, but the play in of itself...meh. Loved the resurgence of characters, but I would've liked it to develop more.

Yes, that ended too quickly for my liking. There was a lot going on. I'm not sure whether this is an unpopular opinion or not but I didn't quite enjoy cursed child? The production was great, I got very lucky and got to see it in London, but the play in of itself...meh. Loved the resurgence of characters, but I would've liked it to develop more.
A lot of people don't like the plot but enjoyed the production value of it. From what I've heard. I haven't seen it.

arctic arctic

How does your character not like tea? :closed eyes open smile: I think Alicia and Mia would probably really get along. If you notice, there's quite a lot of similarities. We could have them in the same group?

Other than that, it's really good. I can't believe how good you all are at character development <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back