• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Revenge on the wolfling

"Yes and no" lupa said chosing not to point out she was barely beyond childhood herself. "He helped me see what I already saw. You act like a wolf who's lost there mate. Thow he did ask if I'd kill or atlest injure you which was curious to come from a child." Her tale gave a slow flick across the ground. "As for him wining my heart, I have a soft spot for others especially pup's. I'm an alifa bite be for it."

“Hmm.” he sighed. His eyes closed for a moment. Elian looked over at him. “Mr. Alexander?” he called quietly. Alex’s eyes snapped back open. “Yes, Elian?” he replied. Elian fidgeted a little. “Well, you don’t look so great. I don’t think you should be down here anymore. You need to sleep.” he reached through the bars and pat his leg. Alex smiled softly. “Thank you. I’m just....resting my eyes for a moment.”

"He is a smart boy, his parents are very lucky. You should be cared for not keeping prisoners and presumably runing a ship." Luoa tod him still hating as a wolf but having finally lifted her head.

“You think just because I was born this way I can’t do anything that Betas and Alphas do? And I thought wolves were an accepting race.” he started to get up. It was clear, though his mind was telling it so, his body did not want him to move.

"I have said nor think such a thing, i did say I was an alfa unsunuating I am protective by nature, and your right most wolves are highly excepting. You know very well my pact was not, this my brother and I are trying to change that. There are bad ones in every race." Then she accidentally used her Alfa voice when she said "Sit still you are clearly in pain" than she shook her head and said back to normal "why? Even our pact had mercy on the weak. Grant our idea of mercy was killing them so thay don't suffer, but still." And she set her head back down ears twitching.

Alexander sat down abruptly. “I choose my pain. All my life, everyone has tried to keep me from doing things that I like. It’s all I heard, and all I hear. ‘Alexander you can’t run and play with the other kids’, ‘Alexander you need to sit down’, ‘Alexander you’re too weak for this.’ Why can’t anyone just leave me be...”

"You where born this way?" She shook her head, "my apologies for my ignorance, and you are right you should not have been prevented from being a pup beyond the behind your body set for itself. You should listen to your body though" she shook her head again "I do not condone the actions of my pack..." she began but could not continue.

“And I do not condone them either. But I do not blame you. Fairies are not vengeful creatures, but your pack angered a deadly tribe. Nightshade fairies do not easily forgive. And they lost twelve of their children to your father. I will return you to your pack, in due time. But for now, you will stay here.”

Lupa looked up in surprise and one word slipped from her mouth "Mate" as she tried to prosses what he was telling her. "I'm going to go home?" She wisperd confused then she glared "you are cruel, that is curul giving false hope." She finally got up only to lay back down " your not going to release me, you wouldn't have taken me on the first place."

“I took you for your own protection!” Alexander rose to his feet. “You would have died in mere seconds had my crew not grabbed you! I saved your life! I ask for no appreciation, no thanks, and I will never ask for those things.” he shifted a bit. “The least you can do is not call me cruel.”

"What do you call taunting somone, giving me an empty promise to let me go home. You have no idea what that means to me, and the worst part is I know I deserve it deserve worse for what my father did" she let out a low whimper.

“I am going to let you go home.” he sat down right outside her door. “I promise you that. We just have to wait a bit longer. I will let you go. But it will take time.”

Lupa shifted into himan form and threw the emerald dager so it cut into him the bade starched agenst the middle if the rib bone at his waist, it was a clean wound without fatal damage unless he let to bleed out. Then she snarled at him.

He simply stared at the knife in his stomach, poking at the wound with mild curiosity. “That’s a very clean throw. Minimal damage. Though you did let it happen in front of an innocent child.” he looked up. Elian had turned to Lupa with a mix of horror and disgust.

"You told me to stab him" was her only response. She then pulled out three knives and started the jungle trying to calm herself down. She was standing against the back wall at this point trying to ignore everything around her and just focus on the knives, it wasn't working.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back