• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Revenge on the wolfling

He trudged up the stairs, having finished the ‘punishment’ of all the other prisoners. Most times he let them go mad on their own. Very slowly, as he reached where he could see sunlight, he let one of his many walls crumble. A single tear made its way to his eye. He wiped it away furiously, stomping up to his quarters.

Lupa kept up her juggling, she could do this for houers, and it looked like she would be, at one point she crossed the legs criss-cross-applesouce with them still agenst the wall.

“Hey.” a whisper came from one of the cell walls. “You. Wolf lady.” the voice grew a bit louder. Small fingers stuck out from a decent sized hole in the wall. “Come over here.” the hand waved.

Lupa stoped her juggling and caught all the knives before ringing back to stand and puting on her boots shoving the knives into them then going to the wall where she had been beckoned.

“Oh, good. You heard me, right? Most people can’t, but I’ve learned that wolves have excellent hearing.” the voice rambled a bit. It sounded like a small boy, around ten years of age. “Anyway, you really aught to give him a break. Or at least have one of your knives actually hit him. It makes him happy. Seeing us unresponsive isn’t good for him. He doesn’t like death. You’re probably wondering why I care, well it’s because I’m a fairy, and he’s a fairy too, and we all have to stick together, right?”

There was an angry noise at the other end of the small hole. “Sorry, sorry! Got a bit distracted. My name is Elian, technically I’m a beta, 10 years old. We fairies don’t really have uh, we call them assignments. Though alphas are noticeably stronger than betas or omegas. Omegas are seen as weak and sickly, to be taken care of instead of caring for others.” another angry noise. “Anyway, it’s nice to meet you.”

"Nice to meet you. I act, well acted, as bata for my pact. You said to hit him with a knife, define hit him" she said pulling out the knife with the emerald handle. Now that she examined it she felt sad, her brother was associated with emeralds like she was with silver.

Last edited:
“Well, uh, I’ve only ever done it once but-“ Elian took a deep breath. “Stab him. Make sure the knife hits something of substance. Hurt him badly if you have to. He’s not a bad person but he’s killing himself slowly.”

Lupa set her mind to hit Alix in the foot, in the little spot on the arch betwen the joints of the bones, most boots whent protected there. She wold due it with the emerald knife, as soon as he came back. She turnd back to the hole and said "Why are you in here?"

“Oh, umm, no particular reason. I’m more safe here than anywhere else. Most of the kingdoms don’t like fairies. Especially us wind pixies. And the dryads, but that’s a different story. Anyway, Mr. Alexander actually rescued me.”

"Why are you in a cell then? There are plenty of compartments and privet quarters not to mention the bunks on this type of ship" she said her feelings about Alexander a muddle pot. She understood his wanting to die, that was what wolves where like when there mate dies form anything other than age or natural illness.

“Well, you see, there are people looking for me. Really bad people. They worked for the wolves who hurt Mr. Alexander. And they want my wings too. So Mr. Alexander is taking me back to my family.” Elian sounded happy. There was a noise like wings fluttering.

"Not any more" she said. "Your taking about my pack, and we dropped those charges, all of them, a blanket pardon when my brother took over. We know my Dad was a bad man, we are trying to stop everything but it is taking a long time. I'm so sorry. Oh what am I saying, you aren't safe yet he was doing this for so long and oh, I'm so sorry. We are trying but there was so much, oh I'm so sorry it's my fault your in this cell he was my father" She was crying and she moved away from the wall shifting into wolf form and pacing around the cell.

“I’m so sorry, did I upset you?” there was that noise again. “Oh wow, you’re kind of scary. But that’s okay, we all get like that sometimes. I’m so so so sorry if I hurt your feelings or something.” Elian reached through the hole, his entire arm sticking into her cell.

Lupa came over then nussled and licked the boys hand. She then said "no. it's just my fault, my family's fault your here, my father specifically. My family are the wolves that the people hunting you where working for. I am so sorry" and she continued to lick and nussle his hand and arm.

“Hehe, that tickles!” he giggled. “It’s not your fault. We aren’t always like the ones before us, nor are we like the ones ahead. We are ourselves.” he rubbed her head gently. “Mr. Alexander is really nice to me. He gives me extra food and he never hurts me.”

"That's good" she said then she sat down on front of the hole and used her head to nudge the boys hand to start peting her since pups seemed to like that. "I bet your real cute little pup" she said ringing her head and neck on his hand.

“I don’t think he’d hurt you either. Mostly because he’s not feeling well. I could see it in the way he walked.” he rubbed her head, rambling on and on. “His wings must be bothering him again. Never takes care of himself.”

Lupa shook her head and said "he wold be well withing his right to kill me slowly in the most painful ways he can imagen" then she nussled his hand and moved to stick her snout in the hole.

“Why would he do that?” Elian kept rubbing her head. “He’s too nice for that. Doesn’t do stuff directly anyway. I wonder where he is....” he mumbled. “Do you think he’s okay? I’m a bit worried. He’s usually here by now.”

"My father had his whole family killed and his wings removed, that is like cutting off my ears and tail" she said and nussled his hand again. She faintly hurd footsteps but she wasnt shure. She liked the pup next to her, she had hoped to have pups of her own some day but that seemed a mute point now.

“Oh, that’s why-“ Elian was cut off by the bars of his cell being rattled. “Captain, is this them?” there was a muffled grunt of confirmation. Alexander slumped against the wall outside their cells. “It’s probably funny for you to see me like this, wolf. Hi Elian. You okay?” he reached weakly through the bars and took the young boy’s hand.

"How many?" She said to Alex. Than backed away from the boy so she wouldn't hurt him on accident as her rage bubbled. "How many are like him! How many are in fear of ther lives because of my Father!" She was yelling the words at a growl and snarling pacing arond in ther cell like the animal she was. Then she stoped and looked at the wall of Elians cell and growled "Mine" then said "If anybody so much as tries to touch you Elian, you tell them the Lawrence twins have layed clame" then she moved and layed in the middle of her cell facing the hall and was still, her eyes watery.

“You’re wondering how many of them there are?” Alexander gave a harsh laugh. “Too many to count. Thousands maybe. Unless you’re talking about ones like me, who have had their whole lives taken from them. There’s hundreds of us too.” Alex shivered, rubbing his arms. “Why do you even care? Has the little Elian won your heart with his story? Telling you that I’m a good person? Ha, children. They always see the best in people.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back