• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Revenge on the wolfling

Lupa lay on a thin mattress on top of what looked like a bench but was clearly a bed in a cell. Three of the four walls around her where gray steel and the fourth wall was matching steel bars with a door on one side. The floors where white and smelled suspiciously of blood and bleach. She was clearly in the brig of a ship. The question was why?
Lupa had been on a diplomatic mission for her Pack, but she had been alone when she was grabed. That along with the warning she sent where here only comfort's. She had no idea how long ago that was and her only guess at why she was here was because she was an alifa, well physically she was she acted as Beta tough. Maybe she would be used for blood? Or maybe for ransome? She had no idea so she lay on the bed as a wolf and waited curiously.

Alexander made his way down the steel gray hall. He looked over the cells with a devilish smirk, rattling the doors of the more jumpy prisoners. He stopped at the last one. He knew who she was. Descended from the beasts that took his parents and his wings.Her looks suggested as much. He tapped one of the bars lightly. “Wakey wakey little wolf.” he said in a sickly sweet voice.

Lupa lifted her head and gave Alexander an unimpressed look. "Little Alex, I should have known" she said as if bord. It was an act, a carefully practiced desided for diplomacy. In reality she was half terrified and half sinking in the resolve she was never going home. She made a decision to herself then that she wold do everything she could to keep his focus on her for as long as she was alive here to try and spare others as best she could. In keeping with her decision she rolld onto her side with her back to him being deliberately rude.

“Oh how the mighty have fallen. Resorting to name calling and turning your back on me like a child. I thought you were a diplomat.” he leaned against the bars, feigning disappointment. He refused to be rattled by his enemy. Putting up a brave face and yet another wall to hide himself, he faced her. Alex was wisened beyond his years, a product of his parents destruction. He would not let this mere wolfling shake him. “So, ready to talk?”

"About what? And for the record Alic is your name" then she Yawned. "I'll talk, what do you want to know?" She said still faining bordome and desiding to taunt him by flaunting her rank through her demeanor. "I'm afrade I'm limited on some tropics, some I've never studied and other are classified" she added faning non shelont.

“You know what I want. Why else would I have taken you if not for your heritage. Leon Maximoff Bellatrix.” he said the name as if it the very syllables disgusted him. “He is related to you, is he not?” he gave her another smirk. “And if he truly cares he’ll come for you. And if he doesn’t, well, you’ll be joining your brethren very soon.”

Lupa laughed, partlay from irony and partaly sho she wouldn't cry. "Your to late Alix, a couple of vampires payed a which to poison him four years back and as for coming for me, I doubt it, orders are orders after all." She laughed for a little longer letting it die out. Then said formal and diplomatic at last turning to look at him "Your Move"

“Mm. Well, at least I get the simple joy of torturing you. Your death won’t be a quick one, I can assure you.” he straightened his clothes a bit. “I will see you tomorrow. That is, if you choose to be alive long enough.” he tossed her a dagger.

Once he left Lupa got up and grabed the dager, she was beyond trifled now and was just numb. She tucked the dager under the pillow and whent to sleep not caring what time it was, when she woke up she was well reared so she guessed she had gotten a full night then she shifted to human form and pulled out the dager twirling it betwen her fingers, comfortable with one in her hand and she just sat waiting for his return, slinking the dager in a twirling motion against the middle finger of her left hand in a well practiced motion that she knew looke intimidating to watch.

“Captain, it’s not wise for you to move right now. You need to rest-“ “I am fine, Cross.” Alexander snapped at the currently panicked doctor. “I have a meeting with our prisoner and I shall not be found laying down like a bed-ridden cripple!” he shouted, jumping to his feet. He ignored the blaze of pain that shocked down his spine, trudging towards the lower decks.

“Oh, look. You’re still alive.” he exclaimed with mock excitement.

Lupa smild at him then threw the knife with perfect accuracy so it sword past his righ ear, a hair away from grasing him, and scratched the metal if the wall behind him befoer clattering to the ground. She knew that wold rile him and break his perfectly composed demeanor. She was about to win a battle as she was ready, mentally, for the pain that would fallow.

Alexander did not even flinch. “Hmm, good throw.” he picked the dagger up by the blade, slicing into his palm purposefully. “But I’m afraid your aim needs some work if you plan to kill me.” he tossed the now bloody dagger back into the cell. “Use it well next time.” he sat cross-legged outside of her cell.

Lupa was surprised she expected retaliation. She hid it as well as she could though and replied "My Aim was perfect, I'm not dumb enough to kill you. Though clearly you eather don't know how to handle your own weapons or you have mistaken me for a vampire or maybe a whitch seeing as it it now coverd with your blood. Though respect for not flinching, most peole have no idea how painful cutting your palm is seeing as there are so many nurve ending there" then she got up and grabed the knife by the hilt, flicking exes blood at him then wiping it carefully on both sides with the underside of the mattress before siting back down on the bed and resuming playing with the knife while she looked at him. She stuck with well practiced movements to insure she wold not hurt herself on acsedent as she watched him. "You need more honey and ginger in your diet, and more citrus would benefit you aswell" she said after a while.

Last edited:
“Thank you for the advice, I will ignore it. But I assure you I made no mistake. I wanted to Keep the knife, it was my father’s favorite. The metal easily absorbs blood.” he toyed with the blood covering his hand. “A feature I think you will enjoy. Hungry?” he wiped his hand on his coat.

"No" lupa said, it wasnt a lie, she had no appetite, she knew that as soon as it came back she told be ravished. Her appetite was like that, alwase at ether of the two extremes. Her brother found it hilarious. "I am serious, hunny, ginger, and citrus are all good for your health" she was trying to change the subject and distract him.

“You truly believe I care whether I live or die?” he looked up at her. “Honey, ginger, citrus, whatever. Why should I be taking advice from a beast like you?” Alexander wiped his hand on his coat, tutting at the dried blood. Then he tried to stand up.

"If your thown in water your body will struggle to stay above it" was Lupa's response. Than she said indicating with the knife "Do you have any more on you? I have an urge to juggle" she wanted to keep him talking, because for as long as he was occupied with her others where left alone.

“I do indeed. How many would you like?” he played off his grimace as a taunting smirk. He knew what she was doing, and she would not get away with it. His crew were on their way, all the tools he wanted with them. He would make sure she knew not to mess with him.

"Four more please, I'd like to juggle five. It relaxes me" she said to him. She wasn't lying, some people meditated, others painted, a lot of warriors spared, many paceed or ran, she juggled knives and dagers. She had spent houers doint it, the whole pack was used to it at this point and it gave an edge at diplomatic talkes, "I'd settle for just two more if you don't carry that many" she added as her own taunt.

He slipped two more knives down his sleeves and two from his pant legs. “Here you go. Four more knives. Though I expect the one with the emerald on the hilt back. It’s my mother’s.” he stood up, back a little hunched. “Have fun.” he walked to one of the other cells.

Lupa took the knives and snarked "You don't want to watch the show?" It was her last attempt to keep him. She began juggling, walking backwards in a circle before just leaning against the wall. She added "if your world about me taking yours, you could just give me mine back." As he juggled.

“I see what you’re doing.” he slipped a loaf of bread into a younger prisoner’s cell. The girl nodded at him in appreciation. He showed a slight smile. It quickly disappeared as he turned his head to Lupa. “It’s not that impressive, though I’ve seen worse.”

"Is the a No on my knives and daggers?" She said than thew all of them up and back and did a backbend walkover befoer continuing her juggling, it was harder than she made it took and had taken almost a year to perfect.

He ignored her, brushing off his clothes. Alex gave a small noise of pain when he straightened up. He quickly stifled it and turned to face her. “I’m not a bad guy.” he said, eyes closed. “I’m doing wrong things for wrong reasons, but I’m not heartless.” he walked away.

Lupa didn't respond beyond calling "I still want mine back! You arnt the only one with sentimental weaponry!", she just kept juggling periodically waking arand and ended up laying with her head hanging off the bed and her feet in the air against the wall still juggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back