• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Revelations - 'Like Gods Stirring the Celestial Hot-Pot' [Multiverse RP - 18+ Only]

II-CinderRadcliff-II

Kitsune of the North
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
██▓▒░⡷⠂𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜⠐⢾░▒▓██
Setting 1.gif
It was once believed that life - though resilient and flexible - could only ever exist on its planet of origin. While this belief wasn't entirely unfounded due to how vast the multiverse had become, the multiverse had also begun to witness massive changes too grand for any mortal to possibly grasp. It was as if the gods ruling over all began mixing together and combining universes together like one massive hot-pot, with the melding of realities and the churning of celestial bodies bringing more than one haven for life within their new shared reality - with these shared realities then melding with other universes. It all happened within the blink of an eye with how long of a life every universe now shared, as all of the originally separate universes within the multiverse eventually became one universe. The inhabitants within each universe prior wouldn't have noticed the changes at first, as the speed of light was impossibly slow to show the changes happening at the borders of their reality. With each new addition however the speed of light changed due to the warping of reality, and it wasn't until all of the universes converged into one that the signs of what happened began to show. Civilizations began to discover one another, the realization of life beyond their home world inspiring some and striking fear into others. For better or for worse though this was everyone's new reality, as the infinite cosmos was now teeming with life beyond their imagination.

So began the first of one and infinitely many Revelations...

Hello, and welcome to the shared universe of Cosima. Once a multiverse contained within the collective hot-pot of the gods, the celestial heavens have been stirred and the borders between realities have completely dissolved. However, this does not mean that those who previously couldn't use magic now have the ability to, nor will magic users be able to create spells with the vast knowledge modern science has discovered - with only a select few civilizations even able to properly communicate their thoughts enough to coordinate with one another. While most civilizations are still infatuated with the discovery of life beyond their influence, some have already begun to mobilize in preparation for the conflicts yet to come.

Characters will hail from one of the infinite number of civilizations within this new universe, and will be brought together through the intervention of the god of this new universe: Stella, God of the Cosmos. It was through her intervention that the entire multiverse melded into a single universe, and it is due to her influence and the rules of every reality melding together that characters can travel to wherever they wish to be. Now with an infinite universe and an infinite number of civilizations to explore, there is much to discover and even more things to do.

Rules:
1. Standard RPN Rules.

2. Only people 18+ are allowed to join, as sensitive topics will be visited or mentioned.
3. While sensitive topics will be allowed in the RP, this does not mean you can explicitly ERP with people here. Fade to black if you want to insinuate that it happened, but do not go into detail.
4. Characters may fight with one another if all parties involved are okay with it, though topics such as child abuse should ideally be left out of it. Killing of characters won't be allowed.
5. No power-playing or godmode.
6. Everyone is welcome to help with worldbuilding the universe of Cosima, though do note that some ideas might be shot down. This is not a fandom thread, so original ideas would very much be preferred.
7. Be kind to other RP members. If issues between you and another player do arise, I ask that you either sort it out peacefully or to DM me.

Hope you all enjoy.​

Last edited:
Is this a multifandom crossover type thing or original universes?

Hi!!

Soooo like questions then:

- Are RPs supposed to be regular people that suddenly get powers or like is this like a multi verse superheroes beat each other up kinda thing?
- Is this like free roam or is this like a bunch of misfits gather and then go off to defeat EVIL!!!!
- where are you hosting OOC?

1. This rp is primarily a free roam rp, and all characters are from different civilizations. Characters can have whatever powers you want them to, so long as they're approved for use first.
2. The OOC will be on RPN as to be considerate of those unable to use Discord, though that will be an option if enough people are on board with having one.

Hmm, does that mean that basically whole worlds get meshed together?

In the sense that any civilization with the means to travel through space can visit any other civilization, though each one has their own separate 'realm' of sorts within which everything more closely mirrors how their original universe used to operate. So medieval fantasy worlds aren't suddenly sharing the same stars and galaxies as a futuristic galactic empire, but rather that the speed of light has drastically increased to allow these distant civilizations to travel to one another much faster than usual.

Basically the speed of light is now 52! (AKA a number so big it's considered to be effectively infinite), so reaching the original speed of light is now much easier.

Kinda hope this gets more interest, seems pretty interesting.

 I'm interested. I'd love to rp with you again Cinder. You were great in the Hunter's Inn. I have no idea how you'll do this, but that's half the fun.

Hey this looks neat. Consider me interested.

Huh. Well I'm certainly intrigued by this, though what's going to drive the plot for characters?
The story of the thread will mostly hinge on any plots that players come up with. Though all ideas will either be used eventually or scrapped, we'll be voting on which plots the characters will focus on next - with some sub-plots as well for those that find the current main plot uninteresting or need a break from exploring the universe for a bit.

How many people do you intend to have before starting?

Probably about a week from now due to being preoccupied with other things, though I'll be making the OOC later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Okay, the OOC thread is now available. It'll be a day or two before I get to making the character sheet thread.

Hi!!

Interested! But like questions:

- What power level should charries be? Like if MCU Thor is a 10 and a regular human is 1 then like where should our charries scale?
- Can this realm be like an AU earth?
- Can my charrie come from a star-faring society?

Hi!!

Interested! But like questions:

- What power level should charries be? Like if MCU Thor is a 10 and a regular human is 1 then like where should our charries scale?
- Can this realm be like an AU earth?
- Can my charrie come from a star-faring society?
  • Power levels wouldn't be entirely accurate, seeing as one realms relic is another realms latest innovation. With that said, characters can be anywhere from a 1 to a 9.5
  • AU Realms are an inevitability, so any AUs are allowed so long as they follow the rules
  • Characters can hail from space-faring civilizations, though it is worth noting that most Realms will only have one civilization within it that can become space-faring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back