• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Revé: Tainted

Titana

Queen of Darkness

War...war never changes.

In the 1800s era of the land, Revé. War takes over the country. A war that last for twenty long years leaving the land dank and desolate, covered with the spiderwebs of old structures that have crumbled down to their skeletons, and trees that seem to be stripped of their vibrant hues and replaced with a broken version of life.

This war took more then the beauty of the once dark country but its Queen. The countries war left its beloved Queen nothing more then a fragment of her once glory. She was now nothing but a spirit. Using the last of her powers to bring the war to an end.

Now in Revé, the darkness thrives, hiding the conflicts of the darker creatures that roam the earth as they hunt for a sustainable life; one of which is hidden away, concealed as an amulet with a stone of vibrant ruby. A stone that can restore glory to the Queen and her land. Now, three of the lands people attempt to find it along side their Queen, hoping to free themselves from the broken version of live they appear to live in.

Photo :

Name:

Name pronunciation:

Alias/Nickname:

D.O.B:

Sexuality: (gay, bi, u know drill)

Blood type:

Ethnics/Species:

Social Status: (Noble, Peasant, etc.)

Hair color:

Hair Style: (long or short)

Eye color:

Body Type: (thin, masculine, hourglass, etc)

Height:

Weight:

Markings: (Tattoos, birthmark, scare, etc)

Personality:

Stereo Type: (emo, nerd, jock, etc)

Family History: (consists of family relationships, members, and things like that. Family bio)

Personal History: (consists of things that happened to character that's irrelevant to family. Personal bio.)

Hey i think you got confused, in this sub-fourm you usually post info on your rp, backstory, main plot etc and ask who is interested in joining once you find enough people you should post and rp thread here:https://www.rpnation.com/forums/fantasy.135/ and tag who ever said they would like to join (@ then thier name) there you should post the character sheet and let people post thier characters and start the rp once everything is ready.

P.S i might join this looks kinda cool

SaintHound said:
Hey i think you got confused, in this sub-fourm you usually post info on your rp, backstory, main plot etc and ask who is interested in joining once you find enough people you should post and rp thread here:https://www.rpnation.com/forums/fantasy.135/ and tag who ever said they would like to join (@ then thier name) there you should post the character sheet and let people post thier characters and start the rp once everything is ready.
P.S i might join this looks kinda cool
Jeez! This is such a pain -_- ... Oh well xD

So I post all the things I did here under the link you gave me right?

BTW thank for help...

basicly yea i never posted my own rp yet so not really sure how it works, but there diffrante tabs there one for the character sign up (you should put the character sheet there) one ooc (just to chat or ask and answer questions) one overview (where you usually agian put the back story) and one ic (which is basicly where you play the rp itself)

usually though people first post here telling people about the rp they want to make, and if they get enough people that are interested then they make the thread of the rp itself posting a link to it here, so those who are intersted could find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back