• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Revamped search: Quest for a Rp Partner [fandoms, originals, Oc x Cc]

Judge_Isaac

Hit Me!
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_1298.gif
+++About me+++
Hello friends, and welcome.
I’m Isaac and if you couldn’t tell, I’m looking for a long term Rp partner or… Partners. I’ve been role-playing most of my life, it’s one of my passions and favorite pastimes. I love to write romance and action based on the fandom or genre I’m currently interested in. I am a hopeless romantic and do enjoy fluff and stuff. :P Cringe I know… lol 😆

I am 30+ and have well over 15+ years of role-play experience.

I am semi-lit, my grammar isn’t perfect.
As far as post length, I provide 3 paragraphs minimum, more depending on what I’m working with

I role play through pm or Discord, I’m not picky.

I’m willing to rp both male and female characters and NPCs. I usually prefer mxf and might be willing to do fxf if the plot and story interest me.

I’m ditch-friendly, I won't take it to heart. While I would appreciate it if you tell me that you don’t want to continue… If on discord please leave the server or delete it. Same in pm. I hope this doesn’t come off as cross

I am happily married, I want to be transparent with my partners and while I do enjoy writing and role-playing, that is all I’m looking for, Rp and friendship. Please respect that boundary.

I work the overnight shift, I’ll be sleeping in the mornings and afternoons and more active in the evening and nighttime. Alas , a night owl am I!

If you’re wondering, I am in the Eastern or Central timezone.

+++What I Expect+++
Please be 21+, no exceptions.
Doubling is required unless the Rp is Oc x Oc
No one-liners, and only in 3rd person.

Communication is a must, I like chatting and discussing plots and ideas. Also real life, family, friends, and work do come first, so no worries!
I am a sucker for romance and fluff, but no worries, the rp won't be solely focused on that!

+++Fandoms / Video Games +++

Overwatch
Who I’m looking for: Kiriko, Sombra, Brigitte, Mei, Pharah.
Who I’m willing to play: Anyone, Just ask!

One Piece
Who I’m looking for: Carrot, Robin, Nami, Yamato, or Oc
Who I’m willing to play: Anyone, especially Zoro

Helluva Boss
Who I’m looking for: Luna, Au Millie, Verosika, Oc.
Who I’m willing to play: Blitz, striker, Vortex, Stolas.

Who I’m looking for: Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Mei, Toph
Who I’m willing to play: Aang, Sokka, Jet, Zuko

Who I’m looking for: Korra, Asami, Jinora, Suyin, Lin
Who I’m willing to play: Bolin, Mako, Amon

Genshin Impact
Who I’m looking for: Lisa, Amber, Jean
Who I’m willing to play: Anyone, just ask!

Outlaw Star
Who I’m looking for: Melfina, Aisha, Sasuka
Who I’m willing to play: Jean, Jim, Harry, Ron

Originals

Monster girls/boy x Human
Neko or Kitsune x human
Warrior x mage
Master x Apprentice

Last edited:
I wish I was far enough in One Piece to play any of them for you :( We just met Nico Robin

Hey, would you be interested in an Avatar the last Airbender rp? I'd love to double if you are down!

Is this still open for a possible avatar the last airbender rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back