• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings revamped and ready

graybabyy

babygirl
Hey y’all!

I haven't been on here much recently, but now that I have a bunch of free time I'm looking for some partners to take up some of it. I'm getting more comfortable with gxg instead of just bxg so really whoever wants to write I'm more than willing and able!

About Me:

• I write typically 2-4 paragraphs per post, so I’m looking for someone to mirror that. Please no one liners!
  • I’m ditch friendly but please do let me know beforehand so I’m not left wondering.
  • I love talking OOC as well.
  • I can rp on either RPN or Discord, whichever you prefer.

About You (requirements etc):

• Please write in the third person, it just makes it much more comfortable and fun!
  • Romance/angst/fluff is super fun to me, so if we could include that it would be greaaaat.

Fandoms:

I’m an uncultured swine so there’s not many but heyyy suggestions are always appreciated

• Harry Potter ofc: oc x oc, canon x oc (I’ve been super into Seamus or Neville lately? idk)
  • Bones (it’s a great show okay): canon x oc mostly (Hodgins is that you)
  • Miss Peregrine’s Home: probably oc x oc or oc x canon
  • Maze Runner: canon x oc or oc x oc, I don't really like how the book ended

Soo yep, that’s that I think. Hopefully someone finds this interesting enough to message lol I hope to talk to some of you soon!

Last edited:
Hey y’all!

So recently most of my rps have faded out (read: functionally non-existent anymore) and I’m looking to start some back up now that I have ample free time.

I’ve been looking to experiment a bit more. I’m used to strict MxF romances, and while that’s nice and all, I’ve been coming up short trying to find male characters to play against. Therefore, I’m looking to broaden my horizons. As a disclaimer, I am a straight female myself, so there may be times I need a bit of coaching or encouragement. If this sounds like something you’re willing to do then by all means PLEASE let’s plot something.

About Me:

• I write typically 2-4 paragraphs per post, so I’m looking for someone to mirror that. Please no one liners!
  • I’m eighteen, so someone around that area would be ideal to write with.
  • I’m ditch friendly but please do let me know beforehand so I’m not left wondering.
  • I love talking OOC as well.
  • I can rp on either RPN or Discord, whichever you prefer.

About You (requirements etc):

• Please write in the third person, it just makes it much more comfortable and fun!
  • Be willing to encourage and help as I said in the intro.
  • Romance/angst/fluff is super fun to me, so if we could include that it would be greaaaat.

Fandoms:

I’m an uncultured swine so there’s not many but heyyy suggestions are always appreciated

• Harry Potter ofc: oc x oc, canon x oc (I’ve been super into Seamus or Neville lately? idk)
  • Bones (it’s a great show okay): canon x oc mostly (Hodgins is that you)
  • Miss Peregrine’s Home: probably oc x oc or oc x canon
  • Maze Runner: canon x oc or oc x oc, I don't really like how the book ended

Soo yep, that’s that I think. Hopefully someone finds this interesting enough to message lol I hope to talk to some of you soon!
I would love maze runner. Also do you double?? And if we have to same love interest I can Seinfeld do Harry Potter for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back