• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Returning Vetren looking to start somehting!

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
Alright so I used to be a very active RP'r and I am looking to see how it could fit in to my life now, I had tried in the past to set up new RPs but they always fell apart due to bad timing, now over the holidays I am looking to maybe start something

The kind of partner I want:

1. Will RP over PM
  2. Multi paragraph lit (3+ solid interesting legible paragraphs not a set in stone rule just aim for a decent amount)
  3. relaxed/regular posting (1-2 time a week of decent posts is nice, communication OOC to clarify you haven't ghosted) 
  4. Do not do all of the work/ plot handling
  5. Do not make me do all of the work /plot handling
  6. Talk to me and work with me! I hate when an RP feels like a fight for control! yes, most of my pairings have plots, most of the plots focus on my character's side, I'm asking you to add yours.
  7. no Mary sues or widely OOC characters for no reason
  8. have fun, if your not having fun seriously tell me and we can stop i don't like dragging a RP through its death.
  9. I prefer Darker more emotionally themed RPs
  10. I have plots in mind  but  up for discussion I do insist on having a plot going in.
  11. PG-13 / cannon typical to the fandom

Here is a list of Fandoms and characters I will RP I have plot inklings for most I have not put a pairing because for me the plot is more important I LARGELY PREFER MxM but I am not set on it, I enjoy lots of characters with complex plots and threesomes 

Lucifer on Fox

I will only play Lucifer for this :D I would like to do a RP centering around his budding mortality (disregarding the shows explanation of Chloe) with him slowly becoming mortal but not human I would love to do a split off of Season 1 with an evil Amnidiel (sp?) trying to start a rebellion and blame it on Luci, if you have ideas that are unrelated let me hear em!

WWE

Roman (strong preference towards me playing him, if he's in it I want to play him)

Seth

I Love the SHEILD and would love to do any sort of AU where they come together again around a common issue, domestic fluffy AU's also would be interesting, or a situation where they are growing up together.  

Marvel

Loki (generally I like to play the character so.. I have a vague concept where he is living in NYC and Tony and/or Bruce consult him on Avengers stuff behind his brothers back and in general they like loki because he's a lil'shit but a clever one)

Wade (In this case I want to play wade in a non-powered AU, where he has survived a severe accident leaving him with massive scars and pain, ~Tragic but adorable love story possibly involving another tragic non powered human~ )

Charles

Clint (Deaf! I LOVE ASL and know a fair bit of it, any kind of way I can put that in to a RP with superheros and I am THERE!)

White Collar

Neal

(some ideas nothing major, I love any idea that messes with his backstory, i.e he has a long lost family or a husband he thinks is dead or IDK some sort of ultra secret past, like he was robin and thought batman was dead and they bruce shows up and...!! <~das a good idea)

Artemis Fowl

Arty Jr.

(Sorry absolutely no romance with Holly)

BBC Merlin

Merlin

Ideas and feels man. Modern AU would be nice, or something where for some reason Arthur comes back a few years after Camalan and becomes King of Camelot again but no one  has seen Merlin, he finds him but Merlin is changed, Journey to bring magic to the Albion. 

~

I believe that is it as of now feel free to ask about anything else

Last edited by a moderator:
Love deaf Clint! I would totally be interested in that (with Nat?)  or in the Wade storyline - I've always felt like he would be ridiculously well paired with Darcy, but I'd be cool with an OC too. If you're interested please shoot me a PM :)

Hey, I'm actually starting to adore Lucifer (I haven't watched ALL of it, yet. But I am working with it.)

Would you be willing to discuss original characters? I have one in mind, but I can deal with playing a canon character if you'd prefer it.

Hey, I'm actually starting to adore Lucifer (I haven't watched ALL of it, yet. But I am working with it.)

Would you be willing to discuss original characters? I have one in mind, but I can deal with playing a canon character if you'd prefer it.

PM Me! I can deal with you playing a OC but I would prefer to play Lucifer :)

I could do a marvel RP with you. I would really like an MxF Loki x Female OC rp. Also I really like the plot that you have written above? Maybe we can build off that? :) I can play multiple characters as well! @ChampionOfTheMorningStar

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back