Returning to the Sands

DescriptedEnd

cause & effect , parallel
Yes, I'm doing that kinda-sorta-leaving thing that some users have done. And there are many reasons behind it that you can read below, as well as special tags.
1) School Just Started
Yep. School just started. August 13th, an early 8 am to a grueling 3 pm (although, what the hell am I complaining about - the work day for most adults is worse.) Last year, it was a bad couple of semesters - I started getting really behind on my homework, my mental states started to greatly deteriorate, and my grandmother went through 7 months of constantly being in the hospital, before finally passing away. It was a shitty year, and if I ever hope to make it through college with scholarships and the like, I really need to pick up my studying and get my GPA up. I've got a lot of family pressure to perform better as well.
2) Physical & Mental Health
I've never been the skinniest, healthiest kid ever. I've never really been into exercise & my diet is rather poor - it definitely shows, seeing as I'm over 200 lbs (I won't be sharing my exact weight). Being on the computer all day and snacking on whatever the hell I want really just doesn't help at all. I need to lose the weight.

Also, my mental health isn't all that god damn great either. Mostly due to relations with my stepmother, I've recently began to think some not-so-good things. While my current medications are helping with the anxiety, it's just not helping enough. I'll hopefully going to be going in for an extensive mental health evaluation to see just what's going on and what would work the best. (Hopefully.)

3) Interest & My Personality
This is kind of a... broad category. Over the past couple months I've wanted to roleplay, but I've been slowly loosing the will to do it - which is probably part of my metal health. While I'll do my best to commit to what I've currently got going on, I may not be active as much as I would really love to be.

And now you may be wondering, "Des, what about your personality?" Simply put, I'm a bitch. I'm abrasive, angry, disrespectful, and I swear more than I should. I just don't feel like I need to really be on the site with this kind of attitude, you folks deserve much better without me loitering around and makin' folks uncomfortable.

And with that, I transition to special tags and the like. If you have any questions, please let me know, and if I'm comfortable with responding, I'll do so.

Tags
@Carter Jake Mason -

I will be starting off our roleplay within the week. Keep your eyes out for a post

@Mr. Grin @Girouette @Akiichu @BeyondPoetry @Swimswamswom @Excalibur

My apologies if I forgot to tag anybody. If there's any of you who would like to add me on Skype, PLEASE PM me and we'll see what happens.

*Hugs* Des (:'() I hope things get better for you. I hope you still manage to come on once in awhile atleast so I know your okay. I'll really miss you. I think you have a great personality! Be safe okay? Goodluck with everything.

Remember that if the world punches you in the face, you need to punch it right back and twice as hard. Carry on, soldier!

DescriptedEnd said:
I'm a bitch
objection.jpg

Bye des, since I'm so new i haven't known u for long but ur super cool maen ?(???-? )?good luck with everything ur setting out to do, i hope things get better c: hopefully ill see u again sometime

I approve of taking time to benefit ya health! Take all the time you need to become the best, and you'll be the best! I admire the ability to recognize that you need to work on stuff, it shows that you'll be able to.

Uh, really though, I disagree on the personality part, you're not that bad! If there's anything I can do to help you though, you can always talk. To... And... Uh, yeah! Become the best Des you can be! Get a training Montage or something.

Gimme a text or PM or message on steam sometime, bird-bird. In the meantime, take good care of yourself.

aUrI8iI.jpg

Take care of yourself, Desc. For the record, I always thought you were a really nice girl, not a bitch < 3

Do good for yourself,Des. We'll be here. If not,well,I'll always be on the internet. I'm in the RpN Steam Group; You'll always find me there.

Goodbye Dessy, know that my prayers, well-wishes and hopes for your better future go with you. You were/are a great friend to me, heck I almost consider you family and I will not allow myself to be anything less. If you EVER want to talk to someone, I am your open ear.

P.S. Also if all that goody-goody stuff doesn't work, then the sheer weight of Madness behind you will make life think twice before messing with you again.

This song mostly fits, it came to mind while typing this at least......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVhuZQ3sAcU[/media]

Desyyy!!! :< sad pandas everywhere :/

I hope life starts getting better for yah all around. >__<

That sucks, Dessie... but hey, you've mah luff (and my skype).

I hope you get feeling better, and well... always look on the bright side of life.

You ever need that sung again, I will sing it, loud and proud.

Take care of yourself a little more. You need it.

I've no doubt I'll be seeing you around, though - at least a bit on skype.

Don't worry about the roleplay posts, they can wait.

Ever need anything, don't hesitate to call.

And as for the last... we can be bitchy buddies. xP

(Not that either of us are that bad, Des luff.)

Awe, you all make it sound like I'm leaving permanently! D: I'll still be lurking about - I'm too attached to you folks to not say hi every one and a while xP Nonetheless, thank you folks SO much for the kind wishes and I'll be sure to drop by as much as I feel I can let myself c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back