Returning to Roleplaying!

soleiles

Hey!
I’m a 19 year old college student who used to role play on a different site when I was younger. It’s been a couple years now and I decided I missed it so here I am! I can’t wait to get to know people and join some awesome RPs! I typically like fantasy and science fiction, or even stuff with a dark plot (horror I guess? Undead?)

Anyway, I hope to join one soon and pick up where I left off. It’ll be a pleasure to get to know people!

Ciao!~

Hey-O! Welcome to RPN friend! I’m happy you joined this amazing site, as the people who dwell here are amazing, if you want some advice. I’d say to chat it up with everyone you can!

If you are seeking a partner I’m always available to listen to Roleplay ideas!

Hey-O! Welcome to RPN friend! I’m happy you joined this amazing site, as the people who dwell here are amazing, if you want some advice. I’d say to chat it up with everyone you can!

If you are seeking a partner I’m always available to listen to Roleplay ideas!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! If I’m looking for a partner I’ll be sure to message you.
Thanks for being so nice and giving advice!

Well, lots of roleplay returned lately. Nonetheless, all of them are welcome and so are you! I'm sure you will find those awesome RPs you seek in our community, so stay strong and show us what you've got!

And of course if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Happy RPing!

I found this site for the same reason! I used to RP constantly, then life caught up with me for many years. But now I'm back, and so eager to join and meet some incredible people!

I met some of my greatest friends from RPing. I'm so excited to jump back in!

Users who are viewing this thread