• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Return to Mineral Town: A Harvest Moon Roleplay

That actually has given me an excellent idea. Not to mention there was also a Kappa if I recall, so it all checks out LOL. Monster hunter away!

That actually has given me an excellent idea. Not to mention there was also a Kappa if I recall, so it all checks out LOL. Monster hunter away!

Oh my word, I completely forgot about the Kappa. That brings back some . . . good(?) memories.

*appears*. Baby born. Name him/her. *disappears*.

Sweet! Yeah, basically my idea was, the hot springs owner is fascinated with adding 'interesting' components to their hot springs to see if it enhances anything lol. So they'd not only pay a good price for random items, but they'd also be venturing around trying to find some themselves, lol. Including monsters. To them, it's what makes their hot springs special. I'm excited to elaborate more on this xD

Sweet! Yeah, basically my idea was, the hot springs owner is fascinated with adding 'interesting' components to their hot springs to see if it enhances anything lol. So they'd not only pay a good price for random items, but they'd also be venturing around trying to find some themselves, lol. Including monsters. To them, it's what makes their hot springs special. I'm excited to elaborate more on this xD

Sounds like a great idea

I love these games, sadly enough they have no clothing store, but I could make a duo to handle the ranch to sell chickens and what not.

If that's alright anyway.

I love these games, sadly enough they have no clothing store, but I could make a duo to handle the ranch to sell chickens and what not.

If that's alright anyway.
Well the later entries DO have clothing stores, and even then, why not just make one? Shouldn't be that hard

I am very interested in the F(???) area! If there is still space i'd like to create a harvest goddess apprentice that takes cares of the sprites in the shadows :)

Hi hi~! I've been aching for a HM/SDV related RP for sooo long now! I kept browsing RP sites hoping to see one pop up eventually and I'm really happy to see this thread 😍

I was thinking of having a blacksmith (M) living in the cabin in the woods (2) and a musician (F) that would do some busking in the town square during the day + play at the bar/inn on certain nights! She would live on the beach in building (5) or (6).

Looking forward to your reply! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back