• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Return to Middle Earth

Octavia looked around, curious eyes on her and Lothran. She had wondered why they were such a novelty to men. She was so use to men like Bormir and Aragorn king of gondor. When Lothran spoke up she lifted her head to listen.

She listened to Timberline tell his tale. She made a face and sighed. So many back stories and so many things they missed. When the wizard finished his tale. She spoke up is Aragorn still king of Gondor or has he passed?"she asked. She had been meaning to ask she needed to know. She watched. The wizard yes it was out of the blue,but if she didn't ask now she never ask.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Timberline, looked at Octavia and in perfect Elvin said, "My brethern from the west are all gone or dead. Gandalf was the last wizard in the west and he left with the elves to be with Gladrial." he smiled and continued. "Do not think that that old bag of bones looked as he did. What respectful wizard would not make himself look old." he chuckled but then his face went back to its stern look. "I have no news of Gondor or Aragon, nor your sister." he looked at her again, "Yes I know who you are. You look much alike. When Gandalf left, we lost all communications with the west." They stopped before another wall with a gate, that lead into the fortress where the governor of the town resided.

To the guards he looked and said, "Tell Unen, that Timberline the Wizard wishes to speak with him." One of the four guards ran inside the gate towards the Main House of the Fortress and switching to the Elvin language again, "I know you have one of the pieces." he raised a brow at her. "Keep it hidden and do not let anyone know you have it till we arrive at Greendale. There is more to this tale but it is for your kindered to tell you."

Octavia slightly glared at him. He knew the whole time and could understand her. She lifted her head, her green eyes stared at him. She was asking if was challenging her as a high elf. She spoke only in Elvish now to him."Gandalf was brave and yes he wished to be with Lady Gladrial." She said." He was a good wizard, I do not like those who speak ill of him in any way." She said.

Octavia looked at him sharply as he talked about her sister. Arwen and her husband Aragorn had not sent word to them when they returned. She needed to know if they were okay. Octavia grabbed her horses reigns. She needed. To turn it around. She saw as they stopped at a wall. "I can not stay, I need to know if Arwen is okay." She said. When he said she knew she had it. She nods,"trust me I put you into much danger as we speak." She said and turned her horse around to ride off.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Timberline chuckled. "You do not know us wisards to well do you?" he said. "Gandalf was a good friend. We talk about each other in many ways, that others do not understand, especially elves since we are human and have our flaws and ways that elves sometimes do not understand." The guard came back and told them they could enter. "There is only one that might be able to tell you anything about your sister and Aragon. She is in Greendale. But if you wish to make the perilous journey back, witch will take months, and there is no gurentee that you will make it. Especially now that those that serve the Evil One knows that one of the pieces has surfaced. They will have their foul minions out searching. By all means return to the west if you can."

Lotharn turned to Octavia. "We came here to find the elves that came here. Let us continue the quest. It has been fifty years since we left Middle Earth. Aragon was not that young and he was human. Humans do not live as long as we do, their lives are short and he might well have been in his eighties, which is long for a human, when we returned. Arwen chose to become mortal and be able to die as mortals do to marry him. Can you really expect them to be alive still?" he asked her. "Let us continue and see if the one in Green Dale can tell us anything."

(Damn it)

Octavia pursed her lips slightly. And groaned. She really wasn't to fond of the wizard like she was Hobbits, Elves, and even the dwarves. She listened to him basically say the elves had no flaws. She made a face to say we have no flaws. Please. The elves were definitely higher beings,but not above the rest. She sighed hearing the guard come back saying enter. Timberline was right she never make it with the Gem in her bag."Fine I will stay not because either the two of you well somewhat you" she said to Lothran. She was not happy He suggested her sister may not be a live. She sighed and turned her horse back towards the gate.

DeathToAllBetrayers

They entered the fortress and rode up to the main house. The Governor of the town was waiting on the steps leading up to the door of the Main House. He wore a simple blue robe trimmed in purple. He looked down at Timberline with narrowed eyes. "What brings you here Wizard?" he asked. Then he saw Octavia and Lothran. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. Evidently he didn't like Timberline to well, but he to like all the other humans had not seen an elf in their life time. "Will you give shelter to me and my to friends here?" he asked

The Governor looked back at Timberline for a moment then back to the elves. "Of course, Of course." he said with a smile now. "Come in, please come in." he turned and went inside and started calling for servants. Lotharn and Timberline dismounted. Lotharn waided for Octavia before entering the building. Timberline had already proceeded them.

"It seems you are not the only one that does not like Timberline." he smiled. "But wizards I suppose are not always welcomed everywhere. Remember what happened to Gandalf in Rohan and Gondor." he shook his head. "Wizards are feared or were in the west because they can use magic. People don't understand them or their ways."

Octavia jumped into Lothrans arms as she dismounted her horse."Thanks"she said."Good humans I know why. I have other reasons." She said."trust me I remember well even remember Gandalf when Little Bilbo was on his quest." She said and sighed.

They walked slowly inside and looked around. She pulled her hood down and looked around curiously. 3 nights in a row she hadn't slept maybe just maybe she get some sleep today. She watched as the humans just stared at them. She smiled and shook her head as she was lead to a room to change and bathe. Octavia looked around the humans had definitely advanced ever so slightly. They never obviously get to the elf level. She sank into the bed with an almost tired sigh they would have to meet for dinner but there were still hours yet. She decided a nice hot bath do her wonders. She slipped her clothes from her body and went to slip in the warm water that had been put in the tub for her. She washed and sighed enjoying it. She finally stepped out and dressed in a different outfit, a blue dress instead of green. She sat on the bed then layed down stretching out a bit. She looked up as the door opened and Lothran stood there."yes?" She asked tiredly

DeathToAllBetrayers

She jumped into his arms and he raised a brow. His arms instinctively went around her to keep her from falling and she was pressed against him. He liked the feeling. He said nothing but when she moved away, he wished she hadn't. When she went in he followed. her in. When she went to the room assigned to her, he went to his. Before he entered Timberline said they would be there till the light of day. This would give them plenty of sleep and a chance to relax a bit before they continued on to Greendale. He placed his stuff in the room and went out for a bit onto the battlements of the fortress to over look the town. It was a good size one, but nothing like the grandour of Minith Terris. the capital of Gondor.

It was not grand but for a human settlement it was not bad. He had an idea that the main city of this kingdom would be impressive. Humans loved to build on a grand scale as did the dwarves. When he was done he went back inside and went up to Ocativia's room. When he entered she was laying on the bed. "I thought you would be asleep by now. You have not slept for awhile." he had not either but elves only needed to mediatate a couple hours a day and would be fine for the rest of it. Sleep would be good, but, he didn't really need it at the moment. He moved up to the bed and sat on it. He had some thoughts running through his mind at the moment.

Octavia rolled over and looked as he entered. She smiled "I was about to when you walked in. Bathing felt nice." She said. She sat up slowly and looked at him."I know I haven't slept in a while I will. You okay seem to have a bit on your mind?" She said. She moved closer to him and placed her chin gently on his shoulder.

Octavia put her hair behind her ear and looked at him. She saw him lost in thought slightly. She ran a hand over his back gently and down his arm. Octavia was tired,but she was up to talk or what ever he wanted. She could sleep later if she truly needed it which she did. She let out a small yawn and just kept running her hands over his back and arm. She had leaned into him and slipped her arms around his waist. Octavia found Lothran comforting and warm.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Lotharn smiled as she moved to him and began running a hand up and down his back. Did she have the same thoughts as him. He moved so he was behind her and moved a hand to her neck and lightly ran his fingers over it and down her shoulders. From her shoulders he moved his hands down her arms and then back up again. Lotharn was no novice with the ways of women. Before they had left middle earth, during the war, he had enjoyed human females. That was allowed, but when an elf took another elf, then that was different indeed.

His fingers moved to the clasps of her dress and began undoing them slowly. One by one he undid them. If she did not know what was on his mind by then, something was definitely wrong. If she did not stop him or say any thing to prevent him, then he knew that she was more then willing to continue. He bent in and kissed her neck and shoulders as they were free of the dress.

Octavia frowned at first when he moved. Then smiles his hands on her neck felt nice. She didn't stop him and wouldn't. She had never been with an elf before. She had slept with Bormir when he was about in Rivendale. Humans were however different then elves. The elf connection was deeper.

With a soft sigh she let him un do her dress. Her shoulders were bare. Her dress had fallen slightly. When she felt the touch of his lips it felt nice and warm. She closed her eyes enjoying his touch. She finally turned to him and kissed him on the lips fully. She pulled the curtains on the bes to give them more privacy.

Octavia woke draped over Lothran. Her body twinned with his. The covers covering both of them.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Lotharn lay there with her draped over him. It had been an intense few hours and now she lay sleeping. They both needed the sleep and when he woke it seemed she did too. He smiled and held her to him. At least they had not been disturbed by their host or anyone else. But he knew that soon they would be on their way once more to the safety of the Elven community and their magic. The price one paid for adventure. "Well now, it seems we will needing to get up even if we do not want to." he said as his stomach began to grumble. "I think we are in need of some food and drink." he chuckled.

Timberline had rested and had avoided the questions of the Governor. He knew that the two elves with him were not from those in the forest realm of the elves to the north. He did not want it known that they came from the west and stir up ideas or legends. All knew of the piece being sent west with an elf. If it was known that elves came from there it would indeed be a problem. At least until things were discussed and understood.

She looked at Lothran with a sigh."I do not wish to get up,but we probably should." She sighed and moved away from him. She gave him a longing look. My father said to be wary of man not elf." She said with a joke. She got up and grabbed her brush. She brushed out her hair and then slipped on her dress. She looked back at him."need your help." She said

Once she was dressed she fixed her hair and sighed. She grabbed her cloak and put it on. She made her way down. To the tavern and saw Timberline. She nods to him and took a seat. She had put her necklace on just to keep an eye on it. She knew he knew what it was but not many others did. She watched him and cover her necklace with her cloak.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back