• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I is lonely

Hey, guys, I updated my characters' relationships! Please let me know if I need to add something (I know I need to) or if you want to discuss possible relationships since I don't know half of the new characters

Also, sorry if there's no picture! >.<

I is lonely

Hey, guys, I updated my characters' relationships! Please let me know if I need to add something (I know I need to) or if you want to discuss possible relationships since I don't know half of the new characters

i'll message you for some relationships!
but you're free to message me since i'm still working the kinks.

I is lonely

Gen dear, I'll PM you a list of what all my characters think of yours <3

i'll message you for some relationships!
but you're free to message me since i'm still working the kinks.

I'm okay with waiting! It's not like I have much time on here anyway XD

Gen dear, I'll PM you a list of what all my characters think of yours <3

Whoo!
Thanks! ^^
Mitchel: Why am I suddenly scared?
Dakota: You're overreacting, bro.

I posted Mitchel and Dakota's CSs! (Now you can read up on them if you want PixieDust PixieDust XD )

Lemme know if anybody's charas want to befriend my little sweetie pie and my little princess (And yes...Mitchel's the princess)

*collapses* I did it! I read everything available to read!

Of course, now my charas won't stop chattering, but it was worth it!

And now! I must come up with my charas' birthdays!

For those of you who are also with me in OP

Apparently Oliver and Maggie are now besties

They're actually really cute together

SHORT STORY TIME!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork <- I have an question for you hun. How would you like to be an Co-Gm to RtMK. I'm bringing us back.

revalia revalia PixieDust PixieDust apolla apolla MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 izayoiix izayoiix TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord nymphadora. nymphadora.

So Let's Do This! All the new members and the old. Let's make this rp back. It's a disney rp, and it's the one we talked about

My heart is already hurting. I would love to help out for bringing this and all my lovely babes back! <3

I hope that's a permanent link since I won't get on that til tomorrow night XDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back