• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return of the Prince (Marvel 1x1 Rp)

Asgards Valkyrie

Hopelessly obsessed with fictional characters
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Loki is running, his heart pounding so hard against his chest surprising him that it does not just burst out. That and the rain pelting down all around him, are the only noises. His body aches he is in agony, with cuts and bruises all over him. He can feel the water mixing with the blood running down his face ,Trembling now as he runs he can feel his body starting to give up and give in to the pain. The truth is he is weaker than beforehand, He has spent the last few years running after the whole incident with thanos, supposedly killing him no one has known that he survived at all. Knowing it must be that way and thanos would soon realise he was not he had to run, and he had managed it running to a safehouse. Doing nothing to fight, he could not after all then he would reveal himself to everyone. But after he had done all that he had managed to do to hide himself, away from harm. But it had finally come crashing down on him a few weeks ago, they had found him. And that is how he had come to be here after escaping yet again, close to death he can feel it his legs aching to give in and let him fall onto the street to give up. Knowing he must keep going he runs forward spotting a house looming up ahead through the rain knowing he has no choice its either go ask for help or die. As he reaches it stumbling up the steps his face covered in blood the world staring to spin, he leans against the wall knocking on the door.

LuvDragon LuvDragon

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Katia was starting to get a headache between the knocking at the door, the dog barking like crazy, and the rain. Almost no lights were on in the house. And everything had small bumps every foot or so. Like tiny markers. From the other side, a few clicks rang out as she unlocked the door and pulled it open. Instantly the dog stopped barking as the ginger boxer lab mix dropped its head and moved back a step or two.

"Hello?" A woman with a mop of unruly curls and honey skin stood there wearing little more than blue plaid pajama bottoms and a black t-shirt. Her dainty nose wrinkling as the coppery metallic scent of blood mixed with that of the falling rain. "Oh god, your hurt?" Taking a step back she opened the door wider for the person to come in. "Bitsy, towel!" With the sharp order given the dog turned and walked off. Only to return a moment later, dragging a towel along the way.

Katia's hand fumbled to grab at him as she urged him into the house. "Get in out of the rain. I'll dry you off and call for the paramedics." A hint of worry mingled with that of concern and fear. She would say she hated nights like this. Except nights like this never happened. At least not in this one-horse town. It was part of the reason she moved there. Nothing ever happened. "How badly are you hurt? Can you make it to the kitchen table? What's your name for the paramedics? " Questions fired rapidly as she tried to decide what to do and in what order. "Bitsy, first-aid kit." The boxer mix whimpered then walked off. When it came back, the dog was dragging a small box by a rope tied to the handle. "Good girl. Thank you Bisty."

Already she was trying to dry off the... man? Katia froze as she realized the wounded person was a man. Well, there was no turning back now."So..." The hint of fear only risining in her voice. Leaving the towel on his lap, she took a few steps away and started for the phone. "Making that call now." This was the reason none of her family wanted her living on her own. And yet she had insisted she could take care of herself.

Shaking heavily, loki takes a deep breath. Leaning against the frame of the door for support. Its all he can do to keep himself up. Otherwise he would ended up collapsed, here on the outside of the house. He doesn't even know who owns it, and he can bet with full assurance that when whoever owned it came back, or even just came to the door. The last thing they would want to find was a strange man, him collapsed there. And in such a state as well.

His head jerks up a little as he hears the clicking of locks, on the other side of the door. There is definitely someone there, whether they could help or not is another question. and of course there is always the chance that...well they would freak and try attack him. it had happened before after all, he had been attacked when asking for help by someone. There was only that slim chance but it could happen. His heart is pounding as he moves his hand to brush his sopping hair out of his face. Taking in the appearance of the person as the door opens. Hearing there exclamation as they realise he is hurt.

All he can do is give a small nod as the door is opened wider to let him in. Taking a step closer he almost falls, so weak and unsteady shaking more now. He reaches out and grips the doorframe for support. Before being pulled inside. Only hearing half of her words. "i-i dont know how badly......my name is loki..."

Shaking suddenly, a part of what she had said clicks in his head. "wait what....no no.....please dont call anyone....you cant....." His voice is suddenly panicky.

Frowning, Katia moved away from the man. "You know, your mom had bad taste when picking out your name. Is there something else I can call you?" She really didn't know what to think. The man was shaking, soaked, and hurt. On top of that his protest of a paramedic said there was something wrong with all of this. Still, she sat the phone down and headed off. The sound of feet hurrying over the hardwood floors of the house. It wasn't long before she came back with a dark purple bathrobe that went down to her ankles. She wasn't all that short. Standing 5'6. So hopefully it would cover enough of the man."I need you to strip." She wasn't asking, Katia was telling him to do it as she dropped the robe on the table. "I don't have any men's clothing. So you can cover-up in this for now."

Walking over to her box, she picked up the kit and placed it on the table. Braille markings covered everything inside and out. Everything very carefully anchored into place so it wouldn't move or shift. "I'll do my best to try patching you up. But it might be better for you to do it. If it makes you feel better I can step out of the kitchen or take you to the bathroom?" Although she wasn't sure he would make it that far. "I know. get undressed. Put on the robe. I'm going to get the guest bed ready." This was stupid, she wasn't a doctor. She should just make the call. The more she thought about the more she was sure she should do it. Then again, a little voice in the back of her mind said things would be worse for them both of she did.

With a frazzled sigh, she turned to leave the dog started to follow. "Bitsy, you stay." The dog would warn her if anything happened or if the man tried to do something funny. Right now the most important thing is for her to stay calm and keep her unexpected guest alive.

Loki takes a deep breath, his eyes widen a little bit as he looks over at her. His heart is still pounding inside his chest, and his head is spinning more. All he can do is nod now. Moving his hand to rub his temple with a small sigh. , he is still very cautious about her, even though she seems to have agreed to help him, there is still something making him very uneasy about the situation here. He has to be careful they might know him. if she did then he was in trouble. Taking a deep breath he try's to bring himself together, it was easier said than done, trying to steady his breathing when he is in this sorta state, is to be honest near impossible.

Finally finding his voice he looks up, "no my name is loki...and.....where i come from.....that is considered a normal name....my mother did not choose it...my father did..." he is pausing to take a deep breath between each word, trying to subdue the pain. "i dont know why that would matter"

Watching as she leaves he sighs shaking his head. What a mess this all was, it was not good for him to be like this. It makes him look bad, although if he thinks about it most of the population, he is almost certain think he is some mad raving psychopath, that wants nothing more than world domination. That is not the case it would not please him at all, if he did win the world, and would be rather troublesome and boring. His eyes narrow a little bit as he ses her return. He words concern him and he frowns looking at the robe. "why do i have to?" he asks with a small sigh.

Katia didn't even make it out of the kitchen when he spoke. She sighed at his explanation. "Guess it's not your fault you got stuck with that name. Still, is there anything else I can call you besides.. Loki?" She asked. Crossing her arms over her chest she tilted her head with a shrug. "You don't have to do anything. But I know you're wet and bleeding." Carefully she leaned her body against the door frame between the kitchen and the living room. "Now I'm not a doctor but I do know enough that if you don't get out of your wet clothes and stop your bleeding soon then you will go into shock. That could lead to a loss of consciousness or worse death. But that's up to you now isn't it?"

She listened to him and could hear the shaking in his voice. He wasn't going to be upright much longer. "And since I'm not sure how heavy you are. I don't know if I can pick you up off the floor myself. Besides I really don't want a bleeding man out cold on my now wet kitchen floor." A thin smile curled up in amusement as a thought came to mind. "Or go ahead, let yourself drop. I'll just change you then. Makes it easier to find and clean up the wounds anyway."

The thundering storm outside made the windows rattle. Her smile quickly faded as she almost jumped at the sound. "Come on, just do it. You came to my door remember?" Man, what was his problem. "I can get you some food and drink even but that isn't a priority at the moment." Almost on queue the dem lights flickered throughout the house and went out. Only she didn't seem to notice or care. "Look, I'm just trying to help. And I really don't want you dying on me. ok?" Her world pleading for him just to help her out a little. Having the stubborn man die in her house wasn't an appealing thought.

Loki looks up at her with a deep breath. His head is starting to pound now and its hurting. Moving his hand to it he runs his hand through his soaked hair, removing his hand to see it soaked with water and the traces of blood. It makes him curse a little bit as he shakes his head, but again instantly regrets that since it makes his whole vision give a horrible and unsetteling lurch. Stopping instantly he looks away.

"there is nothing else that i have ever been called by, if i am being honest...well...." he winces..." apart from all the nicknames that my stupid brother came up with." he admits with a small sigh looking back up at her. The pain is starting to increse and he knows that he needs to sit down. Hearing her next words he shakes his head and sinks down into a chair, knowing he had not been told too or asked to, but then again if he did not he would, like she had said collapse onto the floor.

Giving a small jump as he hears the storm outside rattling the windows. Sighing and kniwing that he has no choice he nods "alright, you are right i will do it". He says with a deep breath. "i know and im sorry i shouldent have questioned it. Thank you for trying to help at least

Katia sighed as she stepped forwards. "Look, I'm sorry. You're in a bad shape and I shouldn't be so harsh. Lets start over." Grabbing one of the kitchen hand towels she moved behind him with ease. Not having lights didn't bother her a bit. "I'm going to start drying your hair, ok? My name's Katia. Don't remember if I gave it." Gingerly she placed the hand towel on his head as she gently started to soak up the water. "And I didn't mean to give you a hard time over the name. It just hits a sore spot with me."

She pulled the handtowel back once she was sure his hair wasn't dripping. "Is the shirt a pull over the head type or a butter up?" She asked setting down the smaller towel as she moved around him to grab the bigger towel and robe. "Think you can get it off on your own? Where are you bleeding at? " The dog moved a little closer to them as she tried to help the man as much as he would let her. "The dog is Bitsy. Please be nice to her. She works hard for me."

Loki takes a deep breath as he hears her words. He feels a slight pang of guilt in his chest at her words, after all she is right, he had intruded into her house asking for help. Nodding slowly he sighs "your right, i am sorry". Watching her as she grabs the towel and moves round trying to dry up the water that is dripping from his hair, he does not move to stop her knowing that he does not want to annoy her even more. That would not do to upset her, she still could call someone or just kick him out and back into the pouring rain and the night, where he would not be safe, "its alright i understand, its a stupid name i know but where i am from they are all for stupid names, and sadly i got stuck with one"

Watching as she moves away he takes a deep breath, moving his hand to run it through his hair a little wincing slightly. "its a pull over the head" he sates in responce to her question before he ads "i should be able too". His eyes stray away from her and too the dog with a small frown nodding. "I will do"

Katia let out a sigh as he agreed to take off the wet shirt at least. Stepping away she made her way to the fridge. Opening it up, it was organized a little different then most. Slowly she felt around for meat, cheese, and mustard. Setting it all out, she then went and got some bread. Once done making a sandwich, she then pulled out a coffee mug. "It's not fresh but I'll warm it up. Do you like anything in your coffee? A warm drink might do you good." Carefully Katia filled the cup and warmed it for a few seconds in the microwave.

Plating everything, she slowly brought it over to the table, setting it down for him. "How's the shirt coming? Got the robe on yet? Sooner we get some food in you and out of the wet clothes the better. "

Already the storm outside was starting to die down. Lights in the house flickering back on once more. The dog barked as if to say she was happy the lights were back. "That should make it easier at least. Changing I mean." Katia pressed her lips together. Not sure what else to do. "If you want I'll go to the other room. Still need to get you to bed as well."

Loki watches her, a small sigh leaving his lips as he looks over at her. He starts to remove his shirt, self contious of her being there but after all what could he do, it would seem a bit rude. To demand that she leave after all it is her own house and it was him, after all that had just busrt in on her. It was her place and when there was the chance she could help him, there was no way that he was just going to throw it away by being rude to her, especially in her own house.

Pulling of the shirt he winces a little bit, glancing down at the wounds on his chest, shaking his head a little bit at the pain. He pulls on the robe and takes a deep breath, looking over at her again and nodding. "yep it is on". He sighs a little bit its the last thing he wants to do but he has to

Slowly she felt around the tabletop before finding the shirt. "Bitsy, Laundry." She said simply before pulling out a chair next to Loki. Holding the shirt out in the process. The boxer mix jumped up to take the wet shirt and ran off with it. "You still smell like blood." Careful not to knock anything over she pushed the sandwich and coffee in his direction as she sat down. "Here. Please eat something. This will help warm you up."

Letting out a slow sigh as she felt around for the first aid kit on the table. "I'm going to have to touch you. Is that ok? I'm not a doctor or anything and I can still call one if you would like." Man this was crazy. Everything told her to just call one anyways " Where are the biggest wounds at? Side, abdomen, chest? Head maybe?" With some apprehension, Katia reached out to locate Loki's arm. Her hand feeling its way through the air. "I can't stitch you up if the wounds are too big." Her voice dropping an octave as another wave of blood hit her. How many wounds did he have? how bad were they? She heard the tremors in his voice as he spoke.

Her free hand flipping over the first aid kit. Everything was in a pocket and had two labels. Her hand slid over the pockets until stopping at the alcohol wipes. Then she located the bandages. "This might burn a bit. I'm sorry." Pulling out the wipes, she waited for permission before getting started. After all, he seemed a little reluctant to do anything. "Or you can do it. Just please don't pass out on me. ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back