• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Return of the Dragons [OOC]

Adamented

The One, the Only.
Rules
-Respect each other
-No drama
-If you have any problems- with another player, unanswered questions, etc- private message me
-Be inclusive and open-minded
-Have fun!

Hey. I'm finished Alistair. Just have to add the personalities for the others and backstories.

Also, quick question: can humans have abilities, or at least weapons that are enchanted? I'd imagine that dragon scales, particularly larger ones, would be considerably strong. Just a balancing question.

D Dragonslayer Oliver
Be careful of overplaying it, but yes enchanted weapons are allowed. Try to keep the weapon itself realistic (you can't carry something twice your weight and still be extremely skilled with it) and the enchantment balances, to keep away from Godmodding and OP characters. I'm not afraid to terminate a weapon, or a character, if it goes too far.

I'm still here and lurking, planning on throwing my character in the character thread soon! Work has been exhausting and the hardest part of RP for me is creating the sheet. Haha. zzzz

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Saurosian Saurosian FireMaiden FireMaiden
Hey, I'm taking a hiatus due to some personal grief, I really can't handle this right now and I'm sorry. You guys can continue roleplay if you'd like, and I guess I'll just say Clarence and Adrian were kidnapped by Dragon Hunters and Lisette took off, so when I eventually come back I will be able to return to the roleplay with ease and not cause you guys trouble by not responding with Clare and Adrian. I'm not sure when I'll be back, like I said: personal grief. I'm going to be actively thinking about it for the next four weeks because I need to make a decision then, so it will probably be around that time frame, maybe earlier if I feel up to it.

Inheritance Inheritance
You can take over the roleplay while I'm gone if you want/are able to.

Hey, I'm taking a hiatus due to some personal grief, I really can't handle this right now and I'm sorry. You guys can continue roleplay if you'd like, and I guess I'll just say Clarence and Adrian were kidnapped by Dragon Hunters and Lisette took off, so when I eventually come back I will be able to return to the roleplay with ease and not cause you guys trouble by not responding with Clare and Adrian. I'm not sure when I'll be back, like I said: personal grief. I'm going to be actively thinking about it for the next four weeks because I need to make a decision then, so it will probably be around that time frame, maybe earlier if I feel up to it.

Inheritance Inheritance
Its okay, take as long as you need.

Totally understandable. Best wishes while you're gone.

Inheritance Inheritance

I understand where you are at. I will be hard pressed to respond during season.

I will take over till you're back, n you can get your characters in. Good luck on your conflict, best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back