• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Retuning from Life! [MxF, FxF, MxM]

BroscaHasScars

About Me
Hello! Here's some things about me so that if you want to know about me before we start talking, read on!

• Female
  • Bisexual
  • Plays girls mostly, not great with guys
  • M/F and F/F rps mostly (will play subs for M/M)
  • Posts about a paragraph
  • Likes grey morality
  • Open to new ideas
  • Likes friendly, casual rps
  • Always wanting fantasy
  • Prefers to keep OOC drama free

Pairings

Bold is the preferred role and * means that I have an idea.

• Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human
  • God/dess x Human
  • God/dess x Familiar (based a bit on Kamisama Kiss)
  • Angel x Demon
  • Demon x Human
  • Human x Angel
  • Prince/Princess x Thief*
  • Princess/Prince x Knight
  • Assassin x Victim
  • Ninja x Samurai
  • Pirate x Captive
  • Bodyguard x Client**

*Prince/Princess x Thief -- The Prince/Princess finds a thief in the castle. Instead of calling the guards, they decide to stop the thief themselves, but they soon discover that the kingdom isn't the same as they have been told...

**Bodyguard x Client -- The client grew up in a rich, sheltered family. They had everything that they could ever want, until they find their siblings and parents killed, the main suspect being the client's former finance. They hire a bodyguard, hoping to stay safe until the killer or killers is discovered. (Intended for a fantasy/medival type setting.)

Plots
Person A owns a flower shop and person B comes in one day and asks, "how do I passively-aggressively say fuck you in flower?"

A is a shapeshifter who has a crush on B, but B has never seen A's true appearance.
Fandoms
Fandom rps are great, right? Might as well include some here. I pretty much only play OCs, since I'm paranoid about messing up canon characters, unless otherwise specified.

• Pokemon (Gijinka are great, too)
  • Dragon Age
  • Mass Effect
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Elder Scrolls
  • X-Men
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Diablo

If you don't see a fandom you want, just ask! Chances are that I just forgot about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
BroscaHasScars said:
About Me
Hello! Here's some things about me so that if you want to know about me before we start talking, read on!

• Female
  • Bisexual
  • Plays girls mostly, not great with guys
  • M/F and F/F rps mostly (will play subs for M/M)
  • Posts about a paragraph
  • Likes grey morality
  • Open to new ideas
  • Likes friendly, casual rps
  • Always wanting fantasy
  • Prefers to keep OOC drama free

Pairings

Bold is the preferred role and * means that I have an idea.

• Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human
  • God/dess x Human
  • God/dess x Familiar (based a bit on Kamisama Kiss)
  • Angel x Demon
  • Demon x Human
  • Human x Angel
  • Prince/Princess x Thief*
  • Princess/Prince x Knight
  • Assassin x Victim
  • Ninja x Samurai
  • Pirate x Captive
  • Bodyguard x Client**

*Prince/Princess x Thief -- The Prince/Princess finds a thief in the castle. Instead of calling the guards, they decide to stop the thief themselves, but they soon discover that the kingdom isn't the same as they have been told...

**Bodyguard x Client -- The client grew up in a rich, sheltered family. They had everything that they could ever want, until they find their siblings and parents killed, the main suspect being the client's former finance. They hire a bodyguard, hoping to stay safe until the killer or killers is discovered. (Intended for a fantasy/medival type setting.)

Plots
Person A owns a flower shop and person B comes in one day and asks, "how do I passively-aggressively say fuck you in flower?"

A is a shapeshifter who has a crush on B, but B has never seen A's true appearance.
Fandoms
Fandom rps are great, right? Might as well include some here. I pretty much only play OCs, since I'm paranoid about messing up canon characters, unless otherwise specified.

• Pokemon (Gijinka are great, too)
  • Dragon Age
  • Mass Effect
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Elder Scrolls
  • X-Men

If you don't see a fandom you want, just ask! Chances are that I just forgot about it!

Could we please do a soul eater roleplay please?

Hiya, was interested in a random pairing like werewolf x human or fairy tail or some other type, though I prefer to double up :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back