• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

RyanJXavier

The Chosen One
Hey how does this sound?

Action, adventure, ROMANCE, and other awesome things!

Did I get your attention? Awesome! Please allow me to introduce you to the five families this thread will revolve around. Meet the Montreals, Callahans, Jamesons, Parkers, and Santinis. Twelve years ago these families moved into a new neighborhood in Southern California. The parents were all at the beginner’s level with the whole family thing. As a result, these five families decided to help each other out by sharing different perspectives, advice, and other stuff. These families became really close family friends. ANYWAY! Two years later (2005), the Montreals’ business sky rockets, the Callahans move to New York, the Jamesons have some more kids (like the other families…but this family is huge) and gain a lot of 'low level' connections, the Parkers gain a load of money from an investment and suspect a partnership with a certain organization, and the Santinis gain political support and connections for their social work projects.

Please hold on. The ACTION and ADVENTURE is coming thank you.

2015 finally arrives and most of the families are still living on “normally”. The only difference is that they moved a bit away from each other, but remained at a close distance. The Callahans move back to California allowing the group to have a full on reunion with a few more added young members to the clan. You know what’s odd? Within those ten years a few notable politicians acted in a bizarre manner, a scientific technology futuristic based organization gained funds from unknown resources apart from their investors, and crime rates increased a bit in some parts of the United States . . . wait what? Around the world too?

No matter. Everything is safe and sound. I assure you everything is okay.

However! What happens when the parents and children are each successfully and mysteriously framed as fugitives?

Will the teens and kids go off on an adventure to prove to the nation that they and their families are innocent? . . . Are all of the families innocent?

Will this nation and rest of the world be able to adapt and accept the scientific advancements, gadgets, and weapons that that organization has made and continues to make?

Do YOU readers think that the government, certain gangs, and the scientific organization is working together?

Just an idea^ I can clarify if you want.

So are we to be characters from the families, or we can also be characters from different organizations? Also, do you have a limited number of people to be in this roleplay in mind?

I am also interested (just saying). (:

Thanks guys!

We are going to be characters from the families. I could use some scientists, politicians, and other people though (probably as side characters). There's no limit!

@Polaris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back