• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Resurgence of Fate

The Last Avatar
Plot Points
  • My character will be an elemental with the ability to control the 5 classic elements of nature. He will be a proficient warrior possess advanced knowledge of magic, combat, and many other things.
  • Your character would have no knowledge of magic or your latent powers. The last of your kind, you are the key to ending a millennium campaign of total dominance by an immensely powerful and evil ruler.
  • My character will teach and protect you, allowing you to learn your true potential and fully realize your powers.
Plot Summary:
1,000 years ago, a corrupt and powerful King began to expand his control onto more worlds than just his own. As his power and forces grew, it became apparent that this crazy King wouldn't stop until he had all life under his thrall. That realization forced several races to form a resistance in hopes of slowing the dictator's victory, for they knew he would eventually achieve his goals if left unfettered. After hundreds of battles, a rumor led a small band of rebels to the far corners of the universe. There they found a secret long forgotten.

They found First World. There they would discover a civilization so magically powerful, it defied comprehension. However, because of their amazing powers the people had learned long ago to never use their magic in combat. They knew of the war the rebels fought but vehemently refused to help. Shortly after being found by the rebels, the evil king also found these peaceful people. Understanding that they could easily stop him, the king used their neutrality against them and destroyed them and their planet. With their kind gone, no one could threaten his power again.

Or so he thought. One survived the devastation thanks to the rebels. Knowing that they still stood no chance against the king, they hid the young survivor, placing him/her in suspended animation with the hope that when he/she awoke, there would be a better hope to stop the King.

I commented on one of your earlier incarnations of this plot before. You said you were up for the RP, but things didn't get any farther than that. Can I rp this with you? If not, it's cool.

I’m not certain if my time and availability would be kind to me, but would you still be open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back