• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! It's been a while since I've dived into the Resident Evil franchise and since I love the series, I wanted to make another thread to see if anyone's interested in writing a roleplay in RE world.

Out of the gate, I haven't played all the games, so I'll list the ones I'm familiar with down below, so you know what to expect from me:
Resident Evil 1, 3, 4, 6, 7
Resident Evil 2 (Unfinished)
Resident Evil 5 (Unfinished)
Resident Evil: Revelations 1 & 2
Resident Evil: Village

When it comes to the games, I don't really have a preference or a favourite game, and therefore I'm happy to do any possible setting from the games, whether it's Raccoon City, Tatchi or the mighty Village with Castle Dimitrescu.

As for the characters, I absolutely adore FxF pairings, so I'd strongly prefer this exact pairing, even though you might convince me to do an MxF pairing with me as the male character. I also prefer canon characters, but we can surely go for OCs too! That being said, these are the canon characters I'd like to roleplay as:

Jill Valentine
Sherry Birkin
Claire Redfield
Ada Wong

And finally, here are the characters I'd love to roleplay against:

Jill Valentine
Ada Wong
Alcina Dimitrescu
Helena Harper
OC

I already have some plot ideas in mind, but I won't list them here as I'd like to consult them directly with you. If you're interested, DM for sure, feel free to present me your own plot ideas and pairings, and we'll kick things off!

Have a good day! ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back