• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil Village Interest Check ¦¦ 1x1

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there everyone! My name is Ella and as the tread suggests I'm looking for a resident evil Rp, more specifically village. After the trailer for Shadows of Rose dropped earlier this week, my love for the game has been rekindled. As such, I've decided to do put my feelers out into the fandom to see if anyone would be interested.

What I'm looking for is a 1x1 double up, with a fxf romance for my side and I'm happy to do any Gender pairing for your end. I'm looking to play my oc against Daniela Dimitrescu and in happy to play anyone from the resident evil universe, though I have a fondness for playing Leon Kennedy, Ethan Winters, Aclina Dimitrescu and Karl Heisenberg.

Rules
Please be at least 16+ before asking me for an rp
-
I'm not too picky when it comes to length but please try and keep it at least three chunky paragraphs, just so things stay interesting.
-

II'm not looking for a romance centred Rp, those get boring quickly and I'd prefer to romance to be a kind of side plot. I'm interested in delving into the world of resident evil for the Rp or we could even do an Au ^~^
-
Please be patient with me, sometimes I can respond multiple times a day and other times I may only respond once a week. Though I normally reply three times a week. If I don't reply after a week please bump me, I may have forgotten.
-
I normally Rp on site though I'm also happy to roleplay on discord, quotev etc

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I hope to hear from some of you soon 💛

hello! is it okay if we play a male lady dimistrecu x Ethan winters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back