• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Emerald raised a delicate eyebrow as she snorted ever so faintly. "I have no doubt about that. However, this virus will not have a cure. We can learn to live with it - those infected are not dumb. They have consciousness." Her soft voice was sure and definitely truthful as she made her way through the dusty hallways. Her eyes scanned the area carefully before she leaned against a broken staircase and gestured to the science portion of the library. "Have fun." She murmured, knowing that once Jeremy was focused on the books, she would go search for a few of her own. Being infected and surviving the infection without turning into ... whatever those were - well, that was a bonus, just not a fun one for the survivor as she sighed softly.

Emerald raised a delicate eyebrow as she snorted ever so faintly. "I have no doubt about that. However, this virus will not have a cure. We can learn to live with it - those infected are not dumb. They have consciousness." Her soft voice was sure and definitely truthful as she made her way through the dusty hallways. Her eyes scanned the area carefully before she leaned against a broken staircase and gestured to the science portion of the library. "Have fun." She murmured, knowing that once Jeremy was focused on the books, she would go search for a few of her own. Being infected and surviving the infection without turning into ... whatever those were - well, that was a bonus, just not a fun one for the survivor as she sighed softly.
"I know they aren't but I want to help them. I want help everyone I can." He said. He frowned he heard her snort. "Why is it so funny that I want to help people?"

Em raised her hands slightly "I meant no offense, and it's not funny. I just know reality." She spoke soothingly as she tilted her head, soft strands falling over her shoulder as she waved a hand gently "Go grab whatever you want from here." She murmured softly, her eyes softening ever-so-faintly as she studied the area once more. Her fingers casually brushed against her dagger in order to soothe her anxiety.

Em raised her hands slightly "I meant no offense, and it's not funny. I just know reality." She spoke soothingly as she tilted her head, soft strands falling over her shoulder as she waved a hand gently "Go grab whatever you want from here." She murmured softly, her eyes softening ever-so-faintly as she studied the area once more. Her fingers casually brushed against her dagger in order to soothe her anxiety.
"I know reality. But that doesn't mean I have to accept the way things are." He said

-A woman was heard calling for help. it seemed so sudden for that to happen. the library was quiet before so why now was there someone else here? perhaps they have just arived in search of shelter from the undead outside? or was it something else....either way it was quite odd if not ominous how they even got in-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back