• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

mood:

Cautious, Wary

Racoon City

Emerald Fiona Cerridwen

Emerald blinked in a hint of shock. Her eyes flashed as she turned around and leaned against a wall that was falling apart. Her arms crossed once more. She sighed as she rolled her eyes heavenward for patience "Fine, but only for a bit - and you better be ready to leave by tomorrow. How are you with motorcycles?" She asked as she uncrossed her arms and tilted her head to wait for an answer.

"Life is too short to sit back and pretend nothing is happening. You have to adventure in order to live."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

mood:

Cautious, Wary

Racoon City

Emerald Fiona Cerridwen

Emerald blinked in a hint of shock. Her eyes flashed as she turned around and leaned against a wall that was falling apart. Her arms crossed once more. She sighed as she rolled her eyes heavenward for patience "Fine, but only for a bit - and you better be ready to leave by tomorrow. How are you with motorcycles?" She asked as she uncrossed her arms and tilted her head to wait for an answer.

"Life is too short to sit back and pretend nothing is happening. You have to adventure in order to live."

"Never been on one but I bet I'll like it." He said brightly. "Sounds like fun."

mood:

Exasperated, Uneasy

Racoon City

Emerald Fiona Cerridwen

The girl gave a soft groan and shook her head in exasperation. "Okay, so first thing's first, let's see if we can rustle up a helmet or something. I am not taking you on my bike without gear." She muttered, her more protective side coming into play as she scanned the area carefully before sighing. Her feet were quiet on the ground as she carefully picked her way through debris towards where she knew an abandoned motorcycle shop lay. They could get gear there before departing the city as she figured out where to go next. This was only supposed to be a quick stop, considering how often Umbrella was active in Racoon City.

mood:

Exasperated, Uneasy

Racoon City

Emerald Fiona Cerridwen

The girl gave a soft groan and shook her head in exasperation. "Okay, so first thing's first, let's see if we can rustle up a helmet or something. I am not taking you on my bike without gear." She muttered, her more protective side coming into play as she scanned the area carefully before sighing. Her feet were quiet on the ground as she carefully picked her way through debris towards where she knew an abandoned motorcycle shop lay. They could get gear there before departing the city as she figured out where to go next. This was only supposed to be a quick stop, considering how often Umbrella was active in Racoon City.

"Sounds great." He said. "This is so cool. I'm excited." He said brightly. "Now all i need a new gun and I'm golden."

Emerald blinked and turned her gaze back to Jeremy "Why do you need a gun?" She asked warily, her piercing gaze studying him carefully as she made sure her holster for her dagger was tight around her leg. Her fingers itching to bring it out and play with it in order to curb her anxious tendencies. Her eyes returned forward as she studied the deserted streets carefully. Em wasn't going to take any chances whatsoever when it came to dealing with Racoon City in a nutshell.

Tags: The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Mood: Exasperated, wary, uneasy

Emerald blinked and turned her gaze back to Jeremy "Why do you need a gun?" She asked warily, her piercing gaze studying him carefully as she made sure her holster for her dagger was tight around her leg. Her fingers itching to bring it out and play with it in order to curb her anxious tendencies. Her eyes returned forward as she studied the deserted streets carefully. Em wasn't going to take any chances whatsoever when it came to dealing with Racoon City in a nutshell.

Tags: The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Mood: Exasperated, wary, uneasy
"Um... Zombies?" He asked. "Raiders? Bandits? Mostly Zombies. There are plenty of people who aren't as friendly as me. I had a gun once. It got stolen while I was asleep. I'm lucky, whoever took it could have just shot me then and there." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking up thoughtfully. "It was a revolver and it was a pretty nice gun. I kind of miss it. Probably shouldn't have given it a name."

Emerald nodded slightly before she sighed as she carefully made her way to the destroyed motorcycle shop. As she entered the deserted shop, her footsteps echoed eerily against the dusty floor. Her eyes focused on the remains with longing and a hint of nostalgia. "Try on a helmet and make sure it's not going to move around much. Motorcycle helmets need to fit snug and without moving. Also grab a jacket and some gloves." Em ordered softly, sitting on top of the counter quietly.

Emerald nodded slightly before she sighed as she carefully made her way to the destroyed motorcycle shop. As she entered the deserted shop, her footsteps echoed eerily against the dusty floor. Her eyes focused on the remains with longing and a hint of nostalgia. "Try on a helmet and make sure it's not going to move around much. Motorcycle helmets need to fit snug and without moving. Also grab a jacket and some gloves." Em ordered softly, sitting on top of the counter quietly.
He went looking for those things. "So Em. Can I call you Em? Where you from Em?"

Emerald raised a delicate eyebrow in question as she turned her gaze to Jeremy. "Emerald would be preferred, but if you insist on calling me that nickname, I guess I can stand it." Her voice was cool as she turned to mess with her own helmet, tightening her straps and making sure her gloves were in good condition. Her eyes slid to Jeremy as he asked her way she was form and in order to hedge it a bit - her answer was a bit - vague. "I was born in Leavenworth, Washington."

Emerald raised a delicate eyebrow in question as she turned her gaze to Jeremy. "Emerald would be preferred, but if you insist on calling me that nickname, I guess I can stand it." Her voice was cool as she turned to mess with her own helmet, tightening her straps and making sure her gloves were in good condition. Her eyes slid to Jeremy as he asked her way she was form and in order to hedge it a bit - her answer was a bit - vague. "I was born in Leavenworth, Washington."
"I was born in Salt Lake." He said. "Went to BYU for college. Was doing my graduate studies when... Well you know." He said.

The girl gave a soft hum as she swung her legs before glancing over towards the boy. "Interesting. What did you major in?" The more information she got, the better prepared she would be especially given the circumstances. She wasn't against using information against anything.

The girl gave a soft hum as she swung her legs before glancing over towards the boy. "Interesting. What did you major in?" The more information she got, the better prepared she would be especially given the circumstances. She wasn't against using information against anything.
"Engineering." He said. "Mechanical."

Emerald thought for a second before nodding her head thoughtfully "That must come in handy even in times like this." She murmured softly, glancing over to see if he had found equipment yet.

Emerald thought for a second before nodding her head thoughtfully "That must come in handy even in times like this." She murmured softly, glancing over to see if he had found equipment yet.
He was putting on a helmet that had custom designs. It was disney princess themed. "I wanted to repair and refurbish tech and machines. I've always been interested in taking stuff apart and putting it back together."

A small snort escaped Emerald's lips before she could hide it as a smirk lifted the lips of the normally cool and composed girl. Her eyes flashed with amusement before she nodded her head slightly, strapping on her gloves before jumping down elegantly, striding over to fiddle with the helmet for a second. "You want to thread the strap between the two metal loops before looping it back and snapping the button. Make sure when riding your visor is always done otherwise it's not exactly pleasant." She murmured as she stepped back to eye her work.

A small snort escaped Emerald's lips before she could hide it as a smirk lifted the lips of the normally cool and composed girl. Her eyes flashed with amusement before she nodded her head slightly, strapping on her gloves before jumping down elegantly, striding over to fiddle with the helmet for a second. "You want to thread the strap between the two metal loops before looping it back and snapping the button. Make sure when riding your visor is always done otherwise it's not exactly pleasant." She murmured as she stepped back to eye her work.
He followed her instructions to a T on the first try

Emerald gave a solid nod before she got her own gear set up minus her helmet. "You can take it off now, you won't need it till we leave the city." Her voice was tinged with amusement for a hot second as she stretched.

Emerald gave a solid nod before she got her own gear set up minus her helmet. "You can take it off now, you won't need it till we leave the city." Her voice was tinged with amusement for a hot second as she stretched.
He took off the helmet and looked at it. "Man I miss Disney Movies..." He said wistfully.

(sorry for the wait! I am trying to get stuff ready for my trip - I leave in 13 days haha)

Emerald shook her head lightly as she grinned "I don't think anyone wouldn't like Disney films. Let's go see if we can find you some books." She murmured lightly as she left the abandoned store.

(sorry for the wait! I am trying to get stuff ready for my trip - I leave in 13 days haha)

Emerald shook her head lightly as she grinned "I don't think anyone wouldn't like Disney films. Let's go see if we can find you some books." She murmured lightly as she left the abandoned store.
(No problem)
"Right. Hopefully I can find something about diseases or genetic mutation. The more I learn the closer I can get to maybe fixing all this."

A smirk twitched at the survivor's lips as she made her way towards an abandoned library, fingertips brushing against abandoned cars and signs as she walked past. Nostalgia was obvious in the way her fingers settled upon each item. Her eyes softened just barely as she sighed. Whatever had happened to the city... she would blame it on Umbrella as always.

A smirk twitched at the survivor's lips as she made her way towards an abandoned library, fingertips brushing against abandoned cars and signs as she walked past. Nostalgia was obvious in the way her fingers settled upon each item. Her eyes softened just barely as she sighed. Whatever had happened to the city... she would blame it on Umbrella as always.
"So uh..." He said glancing st her hands. "You uh... Seem to like this place. Or did anyway."

Emerald blinked slowly as she tilted her head towards Jeremy. "Racoon city isn't often a city forgotten easily." Was all she cryptically mentioned lightly. Her eyes focused on the building which was now a pile of rubble and abandoned cars scattered around it. "The virus isn't curable. It is survivable, though." She murmured as she entered the run-down building.

Emerald blinked slowly as she tilted her head towards Jeremy. "Racoon city isn't often a city forgotten easily." Was all she cryptically mentioned lightly. Her eyes focused on the building which was now a pile of rubble and abandoned cars scattered around it. "The virus isn't curable. It is survivable, though." She murmured as she entered the run-down building.
"I refuse to accept that." He said with a seriousness ahe hadn't heard from him yet. "I refuse to sit down and resign myself to this world. The only way things get better is if we make them better. So that's what I'm gonna do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back